Hacking how can i clear the data for Activity Log?

noctis90210

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Im just annoyed when visiting Activity log and Homeberews are listed there, and some of the apps shows ???????????... is there a way to reset the activity log like its the first time we use the 3ds, no history, no steps counted? thanks...

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im just annoyed when visiting Activity log and Homeberews are listed there, and some of the apps shows ???????????... is there a way to reset the activity log like its the first time we use the 3ds, no history, no steps counted? thanks...
My best idea would be to see if you can delete the save data using FBI/JKSV

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
My best idea would be to see if you can delete the save data using FBI/JKSV
The Activity Log data is weirdly stored in two locations, save data and another secret part.

The latter of which is used as a back up when something happens to the save data, so deleting save data doesn't do anything really.
OP can delete this backup thing with GodMode9, but I dunno where that's located.

Reactions: Ricken

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
damn triple post.

The Activity Log data is weirdly stored in two locations, save data and another secret part.

The latter of which is used as a back up when something happens to the save data, so deleting save data doesn't do anything really.
OP can delete this backup thing with GodMode9, but I dunno where that's located.

Better not give him something as powerful as GodMode9 without knowing where the file is. GodMode9 IS dangerous in the wrong hands.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: