Hourglass9 and Godmode9

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Hirina, Feb 1, 2017.

1. Hirina
    OP

Hirina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    Senegal
    Hi everyone, I am in need of some help... I was in the middle of region changing from jap to US on my new3dsll however when i reached section IV on the guide
    (step one where you
    1. Press (Start) then hold (Up) to reboot into arm9loaderhax GodMode9),

instead of entering godmode9, i went into hourglass9. I have no idea how to solve this and since I am in the middle of changing region an all myds doesn't boot up to the normal homescreen however i can still access hourglass9 and decrypt. Please help me. Guide used are https://3ds.guide/region-changing.

2. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Download the Godmode9 zip and take the file arm9loaderhax.bin out of it and put it in luma/payloads. Rename that file to Up_godmode9.bin Rename the other file listed as "up_Hourglass.bin" to start_Hourglass.bin. Then try again. :)

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Feb 1, 2017
    proflayton123 and Quantumcat like this.
  3. laramie

laramie GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 15, 2014
    United States
    Get the Godmond9 payload and put it on the sd card in /luma/payloads/up_Godmode9.bin rename it to up_Godemode9.bin and hold UP as soon as you power it on.

4. Hirina
    OP

Hirina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    Senegal
    Thanks will try!

5. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Okay, take your time. Remember to read all steps carefully. :)

6. Hirina
    OP

Hirina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    Senegal
    May I know how to pin things on to the home menu? Because I need to access my FBI but I can't...

7. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Pin things? I dunno what you mean, but if you properly installed FBI then it should be there. You can move it to a different location by touching and dragging it. If that what you mean. :unsure:

8. Hirina
    OP

Hirina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    Senegal
    I accidentally formatted my sd card before... and the home menu's icons were all gone... But upon starting up, my a9lh was still intact and all... Does this mean I need to reinstall FBI?

9. Sonic Angel Knight

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Yes, follow the steps on this page, starting from part 1 Skip part 2 if you already installed Arm9loaderhax and continue to part 3, skip part 4 if you already have system menu updated to the latest version of 11.2.0-35 to reinstall Fbi Installer and get the stuff back correctly. :)

https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax

Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight, Feb 1, 2017
  10. Hirina
    OP

Hirina Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2017
    Senegal
    Alright thanks!!! will try!