Hacking HotD: Overkill NTSC-U

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So House of the Dead: Overkill NTSC-U will load thru the backup channel 0.3gamma but not thru the disk channel and I have cioscorp installed. It displays in the disc channel but when you click start to actually load the game my wii freezes. Works like a charm thru gamma. Shouldn't it be the other way? any suggestions on how to get it to work thru the disc channel?

CIJC

Trophies
XP
Country
works for me.... but then again, im using PAL game on PAL console.... cioscorp'd
biggrin.gif

It may just be the region... ??? i dont have a clue what else it could be lol

fotd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDK either. I'm on 3.2U with softmii1.0, preloader0.27, backuplauncher 0.3gamma. It's odd that the NTSC-U version of the game is doing this. the PAL version wouldn't load thru either method.

john_smarty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am going to let you know how mine works when i get it burned
this is the first of 3 games from sega that are going to be BIG

yahmegaman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works fine for me with riiskimod v2. i never updated to softmii (because a lot of ppl having problems.) i only use wiicrazy crazyintro to change health screen... everything works great all of the games load through disc channel. preloader works too v28!

micahkanchan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Jovis36 said:
Same results for me. 3.2 with Cioscorp. Loads in disc channel then freezes. Works fine in gamma.
Absolutely no problems for me. I have CIOSCORP with an NTSC wii and a NTSC House Of The Dead Overkill version. Works fine. My advice to you is to check your burn, and what kind of media you are using. I'm using Verbatim DVDs and they work just fine.

CapeCrusader

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on mine. SoftMii 1.0 and before that I had Gamma Loader. I ripped the disk using RawDump 2.0 and I did a 1:1 copy. Check your media and burn speed.

Jovis36

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well the version I got was scrubbed. I am guessing that would be the reason why it wont run through the disc channel. I am getting the full version now.

Update: Burned full version and it works perfectly through the disc channel.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans