Horrible first impression, but hey!

J-Bungle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I literally just posted a question about romhacking in the place where you're supposed to put introductions... so... yup! Truly a newbie!

Anyways, hello! It's me, J Bungle. I'm really interested in simulation games (animal crossing, tomodachi life, style savvy, etc), and I've always found romhacking games to make them more silly / make them a parody of the original game really cool. I've already started on my first romhack, but there is so much more that I need to learn so I decided to join a forum!

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Such things happen. There is a "Report" button below each post. Normally it is for reporting spam or things against the rules, but it is also possible to report things in the wrong section – even your own posts. Someone from the nice moderation team will eventually move it if you ask politely.

In this case I already reported your other thread for that reason – so no need to do this again.

Have fun!

J-Bungle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Such things happen. There is a "Report" button below each post. Normally it is for reporting spam or things against the rules, but it is also possible to report things in the wrong section – even your own posts. Someone from the nice moderation team will eventually move it if you ask politely.

In this case I already reported your other thread for that reason – so no need to do this again.

Have fun!

Thank you! :D

Reactions: KleinesSinchen

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I literally just posted a question about romhacking in the place where you're supposed to put introductions... so... yup! Truly a newbie!

Anyways, hello! It's me, J Bungle. I'm really interested in simulation games (animal crossing, tomodachi life, style savvy, etc), and I've always found romhacking games to make them more silly / make them a parody of the original game really cool. I've already started on my first romhack, but there is so much more that I need to learn so I decided to join a forum!
Wellcome

Reactions: J-Bungle

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks