Hacking honest opion

marrittm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have read through all card forums and its made me even more unsure now, basicly i want a decent card that wont packup after few days but i want to keep price as low as possible also i want one with ease of use. i have looked at the R4, DSTT, and the EDGE so which honestly would you recomend and best place to get one. i have looked at dealextreme but if there is anywhere else that are trustworthy please tell.. my order of preference are
1.price
2.quality
3.ease of use (set up and loading games onto it)

also do you load all games the same on all cards or do they differ?

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
If you want a cheap and reliable card why not consider the Acekard?

marrittm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i did consider the Acekard but i had never heard of it is it as good as the DSTT or edge and where is best place to buy one, i will look at dealextreme as other post suggest there ok

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Go with an EDGE or an Acekard 2.

Just don't get anything related to an R4. If you get an R4 right now, you just labeled yourself as a complete retard.

EDIT: Acekard 2 is the best out of the ones you've mentioned.

marrittm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well if you put it like that!
ok so now im down to 2 cards ''AceKard and the Edge'' what is the best or would they just be on level par.

sorry to keep asking but i just want to be sure and as you all seem to Know what your taliking about who better to ask?

sorry just seen your edit so its the AceKard then?

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
marrittm said:
i did consider the Acekard but i had never heard of it is it as good as the DSTT or edge and where is best place to buy one, i will look at dealextreme as other post suggest there ok

Both the Acekard 2 and the Edge are better than the DSTT by far. I prefer the Acekard 2 over the Edge. Although the Edge is slightly more sturdy than the Acekard 2, the Acekard 2 has one of the nicest menu systems of any flash cart at any price. The Acekard 2 is only slightly more expensive than the DSTT and cheaper than the Edge. So if you plan to be particularly rough with your flash cart you might consider the Edge -- otherwise get the Acekard 2.

Dealextreme is definitely the cheapest you'll find, but it's also very slow shipping (expect 2 to 4 weeks).

-Bri

marrittm

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanx for info guys great help will be ordering my Acekard now
rolleyes.gif

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you feel that real-time game state dumps is a must-have feature and worth the extra cash, the CycloDS would be a good choice.

Otherwise, the Acekard 2 will probably do everything you want (and supports the 3-in-1), so you could save up for college instead of a CycloDS!

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse