Misc Homepass question ...

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
I have a DDWRT based homepass setup, and i use it with no-security + mac filtering so that Nintendo Zone works (for some reason even streetpasses don't work when i turn on security :S)

the problem is i can't get internet to work ... when the 3ds uses the nintendo zone as an internet point, internet in general works fine , except in games , most games including eshop spit out "not your region" errors ...

is there a way to bypass this ? or do i just have to switch on homepass when i need it and just go back to a normal wifi hotspot when i want to play online/shop ?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can play online in pokemon (haven't tried other games yet) but yeah the eShop gives me that same "not your region" error I think it's something about the Nintendo Zone being german but the IP address you have not being a german one or something so I guess realistically the only solution would be to use a german-based VPN? not worth the effort if you ask me

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
yeah definitely not worth it, was just wondering if there was an all in one solution to having internet AND streepass active all the time lol
because even if i add another wifi hotspot to the 3DS it always prefers to use the Nintendo one >_< lol
so now i just end up turning it off when i need to do online stuff :S

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: wait +1