Homebrew with Unknown Name!!!

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by Inunah, Oct 2, 2009.

Oct 2, 2009

Homebrew with Unknown Name!!! by Inunah at 5:05 PM (1,062 Views / 0 Likes) 7 replies

1. Inunah
    OP

Banned Inunah The Female Mistaken for a Male.

United States
    I'm looking for a working version of this one homebrew I found one time. You can find the link to it in the description of a video called 'the most useless homebrew on the ds' or something to the like.
    It features Rin Kagamine (vocaloid) on the top screen, and Len Kagamine (vocaloid) on the bottom screen in a box. You press A to make Rin throw an onion, and Len will catch it and put it in the box. The music for the whole thing is just a Rin and Len version of the Leekspin song.

I've had problems with this homebrow, something about hlib or something. It just didn't work on my R4, and I couldn't find how to fix it easily... (The only ways I could find from a quick non-in depth search involved getting a program and recoding the problem. :\ Dunno how to do that).....

So where can I find the working version of this Homebrew? I'll put the link to the place you download it from (as far as I know, it's the only place to dl it from) as soon as I find it again.

2. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
  3. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Yes! That!

But I can't get it to work on my flash cart because it has a problem with how it was coded. How would I fix that? I'm using an R4.

4. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    Well that figures.

5. nIxx

Member nIxx GBAtemp Maniac

Germany
    I guess you need to DLDI patch it just search here on google for a patcher

6. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Well all other games have worked for me even without DLDI patching, except for games that work on no flash carts or have problems with some sort of save complex. :\

It has something to do with Hlib or something. I'll have to look it up. The game worked just fine on No$GBA... Although that's odd, since the other Leekspin homebrew for the DS, Loituma Girl DS, when used on No$ it said it would make the DS crash but it didn't................... And i've really wanted this one for a while but I haven't figured out how to fix it. and if I DO need the DLDI patch that'll be hard to do since I don't know how to DLDI patch and if I've had to then I got it prepatched... And the only DL of it on the internet is unpatched. :\

7. ChuckMcB

Member ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    It's simple enough, have a look at this for instructions: http://dldi.drunkencoders.com/index.php?title=Win32_GUI

8. Inunah
    OP

United States
    Odd... I've never had to DLDI patch more than once, but that was because it WAS a homebrew. O.o

I guess i'll go get whatever the heck I need to do or whatever..... *Sigh* I swear, this is too much work for this homebrew.