Gaming Homebrew Wii Repairs?

agn015

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've looked everywhere and couldn't find a solid answer, maybe someone can shed some light for me. If I were to install the Homebrew channel on my Wii and later on down the road, I get artifacts on the screen or it stops reading my Brawl disc, will Nintendo repair the Wii without giving me a hard time? I heard the warranty is only void by hardware mods which this obviously isn't. Has anyone sent in their Wii to be repaired with the Homebrew channel installed?

Zenith94

1337 h4x0r f0r t3h w1nz
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I never heard anything like that. Dont worry about the homebrew channel messing up your wii. Just make sure you have the right firmware and zelda disc, and you should be fine.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As far as i know they will repair it , but they may issue a charge because it had been modified.
There is a thing out called savemii i believe that can restore it if its at a certain stage, and bootmii is being released soon.

agn015

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds good thanks guys. I'd feel more at ease if I heard a story of someone who had their wii repaired successfully after the Homebrew channel was installed but either way once I get a copy of ZTP I think I'm gonna try this out. Do you recommend any Homebrew Apps?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.