Homebrew V0.8 Glitch Help Please

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by gamersclub, Feb 15, 2009.

Feb 15, 2009
  1. gamersclub
    OP

    Newcomer gamersclub Advanced Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Messages:
    62
    Location:
    Canada
    Country:
    Canada
    My homebrew has glitched and every time after i put my sd card in, turn on my wii and go to homebrew channel it loads fine until...It trys loading the apps and the screen goes black and shows a lot of codes strings (xml coding I assume). My apps are Winter Adventure, Supersonicwii, guitarfun, orciania, the backup loader, and dvddumper. Btw hacked saving dvdx and cisos onto the wii memory. Updating might help but I can't run the channel without that happening and my friends busy playing tp that he bought so I can't reinstall. Any Suggestions? Thanks!
    Btw first tested everything when it came out no issues until version 0.8 doing its basic funtions. Haven't updated since or posted before because my cpu broke but it's all good now. Thanks again
     
  2. kimikal27

    Member kimikal27 GBAtemp Maniac

    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2008
    Messages:
    1,381
    Location:
    Galway
    Country:
    Ireland
    you really need to update the HBC
     
  3. Vague Rant

    Member Vague Rant Deceptively cute

    Joined:
    Aug 7, 2008
    Messages:
    1,980
    Location:
    Melbourne
    Country:
    Australia
    Run cmd and do a chkdsk /f x:, where x: is the drive of your SD reader.
     
  4. gamersclub
    OP

    Newcomer gamersclub Advanced Member

    Joined:
    Feb 15, 2009
    Messages:
    62
    Location:
    Canada
    Country:
    Canada
    Lol I'm smart. Kinda tried using 2 apps made for version 1.0 and up. Winter Adventure and Supersonicwii look really fun (seen vids of em) but need updated homebrew lol. Thanks
    Just hit me while I ran the check!
     

Share This Page