Hacking Homebrew Reset problems?

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Most of my homebrew isn't supported by the homebrew soft-reset function. I tried QuakeDS, freezes at "Initializing FAT..." Then I tried DSDoom, It froze at a ARM7 loading screen. I tried Lameboy, and the sound stops working properly (constant stuttering sound, hard to describe), and the emulator menu can't be accessed. nesDS doesn't work with Soft-reset, so it isn't affected.

All of the problems disappeared when I disabled homebrew soft-reset. What happened?

penthaler

Trophies
XP
Country
Not really sure. AKAIO 1.7 has troubles with starting any game when using CHEATS are disabled.
Maybe the HB softreset has almost the same problem.

Did you try all options for HB softreset?

btw. dont worry, this option is not fully compatible with many HB apps / games. Another RLS of AKAIO (1.8 or another version) will come out one day (akaio team is surely working on it)

YayMii

hi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
penthaler said:
Not really sure. AKAIO 1.7 has troubles with starting any game when using CHEATS are disabled.
Maybe the HB softreset has almost the same problem.

Did you try all options for HB softreset?

btw. dont worry, this option is not fully compatible with many HB apps / games. Another RLS of AKAIO (1.8 or another version) will come out one day (akaio team is surely working on it)
Tried all the options, only the IRQ mode is compatible with the homebrew I've listed, that other mode doesn't work. I have IRQ as my default, and only the "Disabled" mode works properly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb