Homebrew Question!

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Calie Red Earth, May 12, 2016.

1. Calie Red Earth
    OP

Calie Red Earth Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    United States
    I messed up and updated my 3ds.. I use OOT to boot up homebrew. Which doesn't seem to be working for some reason.. So! Thankfully my fiance has a 3ds that is still on v 9.2 or something. I tried booting up homebrew again... Still doesn't work? If I'm in version 9.2 then why isn't it booting it up??

2. Just Passing By

Just Passing By GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    Well what's the error? It could be that the payloads are different, or the sd card doesn't have the correct files.

3. Calie Red Earth
    OP

Calie Red Earth Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    United States
    It doesn't give me an error. It just crashes and reboots my 3ds. I'm not 100% sure what updating my payload means.. Sorry .-.

4. Just Passing By

Just Passing By GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Jan 3, 2016
    United States
    So if you updated your 3ds then it's on 11.x now right? If so, just leave that alone for the moment until a new update comes to fix Oothax. Also, before updating, what fw version were you on?

5. Calie Red Earth
    OP

Calie Red Earth Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    United States
    My 3ds was on v10.. but my fiances 3ds is still version 9.50-22U; but even with it still being in version 9 oot3 still wont load homebrew..

6. Temptress Cerise

Temptress Cerise Miss Magic~ <3

May 1, 2016
    United States
    That's because the payload on the OoT isn't the correct one for your fiances 9.5 3ds. You'll need to inject the correct payload to match that system firmware, by either using homebrew launcher or powersaves.

7. Calie Red Earth
    OP

Calie Red Earth Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    United States
    I feel stupid now xD thank you though <3

8. Calie Red Earth
    OP

Calie Red Earth Newbie

Newcomer
    May 12, 2016
    United States
    I injected the new payload. It says ropbin is ready.. then it crashes.. says an error has occurred and wants to restart...

9. Joom

Joom  ❤❤❤

Jan 8, 2016
    United States
    Set the date and time to 01/01/2000 and 00:00, then use browserhax.