Homebrew Homebrew on 9.7U

Metrenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have my own 3ds, its on 10.6, i have a friends 3ds with me right now, its on 9.7U, what i wanted to do was get homebrew on his 3ds, and use sploit on OOT so that i can downgrade my 10.6 to 9.2, i was told to use browserhax, but that isnt working, need help people, much appreciated

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the full version number string of the 3DS? The last number in the string is the browser version. In addition, please be more specific when you say, "It isn't working." How many times have you tried browserhax? Browserhax is unstable and has been known to sometimes take an hour or more of tries to get working, which is why it's recommended that one install menuhax as soon as one gets browserhax working.

Metrenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, Full ver number is 9.7.0-19U, and it loads the page, and nothing happens, no glitching, the bottom screen doesnt change colors, nothing like that

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Clear your cookies and cache.
  • Make sure you have the proper files on your SD card from the homebrew starter kit.

Metrenix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Clear your cookies and cache.
  • Make sure you have the proper files on your SD card from the homebrew starter kit.
I put the started kit in my sd cards root, how do you clear cache on 3ds? i cleared cookies

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Someone told me, to zoom in and click the bar a bunch, but when i do that i get "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system" am i on the right track or is this a no?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Now go take a shower @BakerMan . Phew +1