Hacking Homebrew on 6.2

Igdirli76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hello, Bought a Nintendo Switch yesterday. Unfortunately, I also noticed that my switch is patched by serial number. Is it still possible to hack the switch because of the version number 6.2? Will there be anything for these versions in a short time? One last question: If I play my backups on my switch after the homebrew, will san be banned directly from Nintendo? E.g. Mario Maker?
XAJ10050221676

DeepL Pro
Erleben Sie DeepL in vollem Umfang
Kostenlos testen

Künstliche Intelligenz revolutioniert die Sprachübersetzung. Die Kölner Firma DeepL kann das besser als GoogleTranslate. […] DeepL macht damit das Gleiche, was GoogleTranslate oder Microsofts Bing-Übersetzer schon lange machen — nur eben viel besser.Der Spiegel (19/2018)Deutschland

Die Übersetzungen [von Google Translate] sind gut, doch die von DeepL sind nach einigen Testversuchen, die diese Zeitung vor der Markteinführung von DeepL machen konnte, besser.FAZDeutschland

PresseDatenschutz AGB Impressum
Folgen Sie uns

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If your switch is patched and on 6.2.0, don’t update to 8.0.1 because it’s makes it currently impossible for your switch to being hacked. Deja Vu was fully patched on 8.0.0. I don’t want to make your big hopes because we don’t know when there will be a hack for patched switch consoles. If you really want to run CFW in short time, you should sell your console and buy an unpatched one.

Reactions: KlariNoX

BulleT2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mario Maker 2 takes an online subscription, and thus an up-to-date firmware to be allowed online. You can't go online with 6.2 then, I'm afraid. Also, going online with an 8.x CFW is a bannable offense.

eteles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Any news about hack for patched 6.2.0 units? Just bought crash team racing nitro kart and it's asking me to update... And I don't want to...

General chit-chat
Help Users
    KennieDaMeanie @ KennieDaMeanie: It's almost as if people that join gaming sites play games