Homebrew not loading

ocnarf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi, I transferred homebrew data from a 1gb sd to a 16gb sd card , deleted a bootmini.elf file, then recopied it back from the copy_to _sd file in xflak from modmii, corrected the calendar and time, now the hbc channel won't load at all, How do I fix the loading issue?. bye

ocnarf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That 2nd hand wii not showing letterbomb may not mean it's not detecting the SD card. Each letterbomb is constructed uniquely per console, so if you copied the letterbomb used on one console to try and use on another console, it won't work, and has nothing to do with the SD card being detected. Also, there are other exploits you can use besides letterbomb if need be.
I retried modmii using the mac address of the new wii, the letterbomb didn't appear. I tried bathax but the wii didn't detect the files, I have played the game, google said to rename the data files data.bin, is this right?.

ocnarf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That 2nd hand wii not showing letterbomb may not mean it's not detecting the SD card. Each letterbomb is constructed uniquely per console, so if you copied the letterbomb used on one console to try and use on another console, it won't work, and has nothing to do with the SD card being detected. Also, there are other exploits you can use besides letterbomb if need be.
Both wii's have hbc now, when i copied the copy_to_sd files to the sd cards they copied as a folder, not to the root of the sd card, when I moved both file lots outside the folder, everything worked fine, indiana pwns worked. All sd cards work even the budget 16gb sd, just a case of pebcam and being a noob.

Reactions: jeannotte

ocnarf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Both wii's have hbc now, when i copied the copy_to_sd files to the sd cards they copied as a folder, not to the root of the sd card, when I moved both file lots outside the folder, everything worked fine, indiana pwns worked. All sd cards work even the budget 16gb sd, just a case of pebcam and being a noob.
I'm now having issues with Nintendont and Wii64 not detecting game files, I have changed file name to iso, gcm, cios, the gamecube file still won't load, I get a failed intitialised drive error. Wii64 gives me a sd:/wii64/roms error, I might try not64.

VRTZU

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do u mean the hbc won't load? It results in a blackscreen when starting the channel? Or your apps don't show up onscreen? If the latter, make sure the device is formatted as fat32
I'm having problems as well and the apps won't show up and I did it over internet with hotspot and it won't show up at all if you have any suggestions please tell me asap. Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Hello I'm currently having problems with the home not loading it's apps. Information: I did it over mobile hotspot through internet dns settings I've tried multiple times to uninstall and reinstall but it's still not work ps could a sd card being inserted be a problem?? please get back to me when you can please have a wonderful day and thank you if you can help me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UeJincEpEM