Hacking Homebrew Noob

GamerUnity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sorry for being a homebrew noob.

I have a sky3ds, cubic ninja rom prepared, 10.3 latest on new 3ds, homebrew starter downloaded. I want to install a cia game and the region-free advantage. Can I have a step-by-step to do that? Don't have gateway, and Ninjhax doesn't need much explaining aside from how it would look like, etc.

D

Deleted-236924

"Before creating a thread in this section, please note the following information:

There is currently no way to install CIA files and use CFW on System Menu versions above 9.2 or when using ninjhax2/tubehax/ironhax. Please, do not ask how to install CIAs or when you will be able to do it.
Please use the search function of the site and Google to make sure your question has not already been asked!"

Needless to say don't hope you will be able to install a cia game. But you can use homebrew launcher and you can play out of region roms on your Sky3DS with it.

Reactions: Tony_93

GamerUnity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
"Before creating a thread in this section, please note the following information:

There is currently no way to install CIA files and use CFW on System Menu versions above 9.2 or when using ninjhax2/tubehax/ironhax. Please, do not ask how to install CIAs or when you will be able to do it.
Please use the search function of the site and Google to make sure your question has not already been asked!"

Needless to say don't hope you will be able to install a cia game. But you can use homebrew launcher and you can play out of region roms on your Sky3DS with it.

I noticed that, but I still pointed it out anyway. Still curious about how the regionFOUR works. Someone pointed out that HANS enables region-free but others say C-stick doesn't work. But thanks for pointing but the cia anyways.

Last edited by GamerUnity,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HANS has no c stick support but the region free launcher has.

So if you want to play out of region games you can use the c stick as long as they are compatible with the region free launcher.

GamerUnity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
HANS has no c stick support but the region free launcher has.

So if you want to play out of region games you can use the c stick as long as they are compatible with the region free launcher.

The regionFOUR? Is it compatible in my system though?

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The regionFOUR? Is it compatible in my system though?

I didn't say regionFOUR, I said region free launcher, it is included by default in the homebrew launcher since hax 2.0 came out (it is pretty much regionFOUR, same limitations, different name, hax 2.0 and up = 10.3 support).

tumblr_nrpadoeImr1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

Last edited by Tony_93,
Reactions: GamerUnity

GamerUnity

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I didn't say regionFOUR, I said region free launcher, it is included by default in the homebrew launcher since hax 2.0 came out (it is pretty much regionFOUR, same limitations, different name, hax 2.0 and up = 10.3 support).

tumblr_nrpadoeImr1qzp9weo1_1280.jpg

Thank you for answering my question. (Except for the cia one haha)
And I assume this works with sky3ds due to its emulation of a real gamecard.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM