Homebrew Homebrew Launcher not loading...Losing my mind!

D

Deleted User

This is so weird! I tried getting into auto browserhax too and I couldnt! Mine stops at the grey screen. This might just be because I menuhaxed it and installed a custom theme

dontay0100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long time lurker, furst time poster (this is the first time I havent been able to solve my problem via info gleaned from the posts here).

I have a ton of experience as far as modded consoles go and did a lot of work with homebrew on the Wii, but this totally has me stumped.

I have a NEW 3DS XL running 10.3.0.28. I have tried ninjhax 2.5 severak times (using a Sky3DS+ and cubic ninja rom) and also the updated BrowserHax, neither have worked. I have the files/folders from the HB starter kit and the boot.3dsx on the ROOT of my SD. I scan the correct QR code, it goes through its process of blinking blue, yellow, green but it always freezes with the top screen black and the touch screen red.

It has happened this same way about a dozen times using ninjhax and a half dozen with the fright_tgx3 browserhax.

I have noticed that after trying and failing the exploit when i put my SD in my computer the boot.3dsx either has a filesize of 0kb OR it shows up as boot.3dsx.BAD. Note: I also tried the "updated" boot.3dsx that was released to help with "red screening" when loading homebrew apps.

Does anybody have any experience with this proble, that can privide some insight? I really want to be able to play Region Free Roms on my Sky3ds+.

TL;DR..exploits freezing on red screen before loading Homebrew Launcher.

Have you tried a different SD card? It sounds like the SD card is having issues with copying the files..

D

Deleted User

or try this (its not my words btw, its wurstpistole's):
" Start your N3DS, set up a working internet connection (don't worry, it won't update) and deactivate it using the little wrench icon on the top left of your touch screen. Then press L+R to bring up the camera, click the little checkerboard icon in the lower left and scan the QR Code you can find here. This will show an url, accept it and your browser will open. While the browser loads, press Home button, go to the little wrench icon again and activate your Internet connection."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

"it works 9 out of 10 times, if you get stuck at a red screen, shut off your 3ds and try again"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Get use to Linux then
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Go with Linux Mint.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    wget "Microsoft edge.exe"
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I'm using linux mint on my other machine, works decent
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    deltree c:\windows\system32\*.* :tpi:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Daddy's wallet