Homebrew Launcher app on 11.2

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Kalabit_Betlog, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Kalabit_Betlog
    OP

Kalabit_Betlog Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2016
    So I updated my system last night to 11.2. Every a9lh functions are working properly except the hbl app. I haven't tried other entry points yet. Is there already a solution for this? Thanks.

2. ShadowWolfHaxX

ShadowWolfHaxX Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 22, 2016
    You should be able to launch it and it will download the newest payload. That's what it did for me

KunoichiZ likes this.
  3. 15cent

15cent Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2016
    Mine isn't functional either. i did the a9lh move from menuhax yesterday and left out the step deleting the home menu exdata. maybe this is connected?

Starting it results in a black screen for me, need to force power off and reboot

Last edited by 15cent, Nov 6, 2016
  4. Atomsk27

Atomsk27 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    Same, after the system update, hb launcher updated and worked once. Then later I tried it and now it says something about system version.

Oot3dhax and freakyhax work though.

Last edited by Atomsk27, Nov 6, 2016
  5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    My HBL.cia works for me, on both my 2DS and New 3DS, both on latest Luma and 11.2.

6. SketchyPixel

SketchyPixel Ignore what I say

Jul 4, 2016
    Korea, North
    Idk, a Black Hole maybe?
    Same here.

7. 15cent

15cent Member

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2016
    Ok could someone who knows comment on how it actually works behind the scenes? Does it launch a certain .3dsx file residing on the sd card or is that built in? is there a config file it accesses that could be mixed up?

8. Kalabit_Betlog
    OP

Kalabit_Betlog Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2016
    The hbl app works now. Just connect to your internet then launch the app. It will automatically download the necessary payload to run on 11.2.