EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
teonintyfive said:
Linebeck said:
you can click the big, happy red X in your browser's window.
The X is white...
...i don't have an X. I just have a Red, Yellow and Green button in the upper left of my window. So very confused!
tongue.gif

@SmileMan: Great idea! Thank you for your work. Don't listen to the Negative Nancy's that are running around here. Just pay attention to the Positive Polly's. Now if all the Chatty Cathy's would just shut up, us Surly Sarah's would be able to get our Dandy Drinks on.

...don't ask...

Keep up the good work.

Linebeck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
WildWon said:
teonintyfive said:
Linebeck said:
The X is white...
...i don't have an X. I just have a Red, Yellow and Green button in the upper left of my window. So very confused!
tongue.gif

@SmileMan: Great idea! Thank you for your work. Don't listen to the Negative Nancy's that are running around here. Just pay attention to the Positive Polly's. Now if all the Chatty Cathy's would just shut up, us Surly Sarah's would be able to get our Dandy Drinks on.

...don't ask...

Keep up the good work.
Are you sure? Try going over the red button. XD
P.S.: I'm an OSX User. °°

SmileMan

OP
Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
WildWon said:
teonintyfive said:
Linebeck said:
The X is white...
tongue.gif

...don't ask...

Keep up the good work.
Thanks so much, i wait the next week and i update the pack.

Rocco Savadgie

Trophies
XP
Country
Good idea. I don't have the time to keep up to date with all the latest homebrew and I'm sure there are many others like me.

This all-in-one is being bookmarked! It a useful sticky (boy the stickies in the WiiHacking are really out of date now..)

Thanks for the effort SmileMan
smile.gif

cobain76

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks SmileMan for the post

And ignore those people, is a great job.

Those people think that they're only users, and because is useless for them it should be useless for all of us.

People, if you don't like it just press X button and leave, stop complaining and let SmileMan do his job because here are people who care for what his doing.

HipShooter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I realize the value of having a "all you get" homebrew pack, but really, you guys are doing a disservice to yourselves of not learning something as simple as copying and pasting to the app folders. To check the Homebrew CHannel sticky isn't that hard, at all. So you guys are too lazy to pay attention to the scene and just wait for some guy to winzip everything into a single folder...okay, whose really contributing here then?

THe problem is SmileMan puts his name ahead of everybody elses, and doesn't realize how important it is to honor and credit those who've made the apps. How could he do this? He could've asked permission from the creators for making such a pack, or even putting a small disclaimer saying

"If you're the creator of this app and you don't want your app within this pack, please contact me"

Instead he simply says

SmileMan, for creating this pack

and puts in italics the rest of the names.

SmileMan can have his moment in the sun...apps are going to exceed the small size that apps currently are. We won't be seeing him packing 1 GBs worth of homebrew. For you guys who calling us negative nancies, please be more ungrateful toward the actual content creators. You guys don't recognize true effort where it really counts.

SmileMan

OP
Trophies
Website
nintendoring.net
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks HipShooter, i've said that all the avoid are welcome, then i insert the disclaimer in the readme.
Anyway, I have not never hoped that the pack can become useful. Then i haven't hope in a "moment of sun", Hip, if you believe that i create that pack for Glory you are in the wrong way.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
Again, emulatorrs come with readme, changelog and user manuals ... which contain full credits also about the original programers

where are they ???

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
SmileMan said:
I Download the zip that contain the topic i linked in the readme.
And only a very small part (2 or 3) of the apps contains readme or user manual.

that's completely wrong, all emulators originally come with a readme

then it's the fault of the topic you linked which is ripping essential informations from the original package, which is a big shame
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Back