Homebrew Homebrew eShop help

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
As far as I know you can only bypass that with region changing the region of the console but you need to be in 9.2 to can do that, since you are in 11.0 you can"t downgrade and I think there isn"t any lower Korean Firmware than 9.6 for New 3DS. However you can do what @Omegadrien said instead.
Your system is KOR and needs access to whichever game the region you got it from. SO again WHY do you have the korean system if your canadian?
Well I"m from America and I have an American console but also one European and Japanese 3DS.

Reactions: KunoichiZ

bamsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I see now. YOU CAN'T USE... whatever code you need.

Your system is KOR and needs access to whichever game the region you got it from. SO again WHY do you have the korean system if your canadian?

The reasons why I have the KOR version are
-I'm Korean
-I went to Korea last month to see my family I didn't see for 9 years
-They were selling New 3DS XL with Alpha Sapphire downloaded inside + Mario 3D game for the price of one New 3DS XL price in Canada

By the time I bought it, I didn't knew 3DS were Region Locked nor the game

And just a question why is there a time given for each answer? kinda annoys me since I can't instantly repliy :P

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As far as I know you can only bypass that with region changing the region of the console but you need to be in 9.2 to can do that, since you are in 11.0 you can"t downgrade and I think there isn"t any lower Korean Firmware than 9.6 for New 3DS. However you can do what @Omegadrien said instead.

Well I"m from America and I have an American console but also one European and Japanese 3DS.
Good for you i guess :mellow:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The reasons why I have the KOR version are
-I'm Korean
-I went to Korea last month to see my family I didn't see for 9 years
-They were selling New 3DS XL with Alpha Sapphire downloaded inside + Mario 3D game for the price of one New 3DS XL price in Canada

By the time I bought it, I didn't knew 3DS were Region Locked nor the game

And just a question why is there a time given for each answer? kinda annoys me since I can't instantly repliy :P
Is okay i understand now. But i guess it would been good to know that region lock was a thing, it has been since like first nes consoles so remember next time you buy games, to get the korean ones, or a new 3ds.

Though there should be a way to change the system region of the console to match the USA but requires hard mod since is not possible in your current situation.

bamsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good for you i guess :mellow:

Is okay i understand now. But i guess it would been good to know that region lock was a thing, it has been since like first nes consoles so remember next time you buy games, to get the korean ones, or a new 3ds.

Though there should be a way to change the system region of the console to match the USA but requires hard mod since is not possible in your current situation.

For few years I was completly away from Nintendo until the announcement of Pokemon Sun and Moon :P

Well I guess I will just buy another 3DS of this region. Thank You everyone for helping me! At least I won't need to spend 12 hours trying to get the code working

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For few years I was completly away from Nintendo until the announcement of Pokemon Sun and Moon :P

Well I guess I will just buy another 3DS of this region. Thank You everyone for helping me! At least I won't need to spend 12 pl hours trying to get the code working
If you can get the correct 3ds you can use the code since it be appropriate access. Also you can just try what this guy said.

Download the pokémon (.pk6) of the event on the Internet, and inject it in the game with a save manager (PKhex).

bamsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you can get the correct 3ds you can use the code since it be appropriate access. Also you can just try what this guy said.

Well adding a Pokemon like that I don't know how to do it and I would like to avoid those methods as much as possible. Thanks for the suggestion tho :D

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Good to hear that you can solve your problem.
Well you have Homebrew so you can do somethings to can use that in somehow and also you can use Region Free Launcher to use other Region games meanwhile you get other console from your region to don"t import games(only don"t update more than 11.0 since a next update maybe fix MenuHax and BrowserHax).

Reactions: bamsu

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Well I guess I will just buy another 3DS of this region. Thank You everyone for helping me! At least I won't need to spend 12 pl hours trying to get the code working
Download the pokémon (.pk6) of the event on the Internet, and inject it in the game with a save manager (PKhex).
Well adding a Pokemon like that I don't know how to do it and I would like to avoid those methods as much as possible. Thanks for the suggestion tho :D
If you want legit ways, then maybe you will definitaly need the right system. You can then use it and also have online features since it will work. But do you plan to keep your kor 3ds or sell it?

bamsu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

If you want legit ways, then maybe you will definitaly need the right system. You can then use it and also have online features since it will work. But do you plan to keep your kor 3ds or sell it?

I think I will keep it because Alpha Sapphire is installed inside and I don't know how to transfer it. Also, I doubt people would buy it :(

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I will keep it because Alpha Sapphire is installed inside and I don't know how to transfer it. Also, I doubt people would buy it :(
You can always try, you never know. :)

Of course if you don't want to you can always do it the way the other person suggested, at least it won't take as long to be without being able to play. Of course is untraditionally intended but someone made it with that option for situations like this i guess. But is you're decision.

Reactions: bamsu

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just know that if you get a 3DS that matches your region, you can't do a system transfer from the Korean one to the one you end up getting so Alpha Sapphire is stuck on the Korean system.

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well he obviously wanted to play pokemon Y since that what he obviosly had trouble with here.
To be honest, why do they sell the game preinstalled? They should just be putting the cart in the system not as a Pre install with no code.

If you get a console with 10.7 or less, you can downgrade then use CFW to pirate Alpha Sapphire.
I think he wants to stay clean :)

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well if you had CFW you could use NTR or Luma3DS to spoof your region and use the code anyway. Otherwisem yeah just grab the WonderCard online somewhere.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol