Hacking Homebrew Discs for Roms

Carpediem2009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First let me say I am sorry if this has been covered I did scan the forums but to only find post that are having issues with the already made discs

I would like to play my roms for nes, snes, sega gen, ect.

What is the best way to make a homebrew disc? can i put all the roms on the same disc (eg. Nes. Snes, Sega, Ect )in a seperate folder? What wad will I have to install to my homebrew or channel to launch that disc?

Note: I already have my roms and know how to get them.

Any help on this would be great ty

Carpediem2009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I burn it at a 9660 iso format? I have the emulators in homebrew now, would I have to add them else where as well?

Also is there a channel forwarder to add on the main wii screen for the emulators? I also have a app in homebrew called homebrew disc loader that i got from the homebrew browser

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
simply add folders to a "DATA" DVD disk in say Nero with the roms that you want e.g...

Folder Name - Roms

Snes9x - Snes roms
VBAX - gameboy roms(GBA,GB,GBC)
FCEU - Nes roms
Genplus - Genesis/Megadrie roms
Smsplux - Master System roms

all you have to do is make the folders so that they are on the root of the dvd, when buring with most software the default is ISO 9660 when you hit "Burn" unles otherwise specified. make sure that whatever emulator your using is compatible with the roms type you have

for forwarder channel use the search button at the top and search "TroyTheZombie", you should find a thread with most emulator forwarders for the wiimenu, all you have to do is make sure they point to the right folder on the sd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1