Hacking Homebrew Channel Upside-Down!

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There should be a forum bot that catches the phrase "upside down" in a topic title and automatically replies with a link to one of the hundreds of fix threads here in the forums, and then locks the thread!

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sketter said:

Google IOS36-64-v1042.wad (you can also use NUS Downloader to get it(wiibrew wiki it))

Hmm... I thought that you needed the latest version of IOS36 v3094?
unsure.gif

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the v1042 worked for me...

It seems that you do need to hit the home button and see what IOS it's using, then try a few versions until it works.

Use the NUS downloader to get the IOS's.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/NUS_Downloader.

Hit database at the top, go to IOS and look for the IOS number that matched the one HBC uses when you hit the home button in HBC.

Make sure Pack -> WAD is checked before you start, then use that WAD in wad manager.

Hope that works.

Dteyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Chaz. said:
Hi guys! Got a problem and have no idea how it happened.

I installed 4.2E update through Waninkoko's firmware updater, eaverything turned out fine, all worked perfectly until I clicked on HBC, everything was upside-down!

So can anyone help? I have the latest HBC installed and 4.2E installed with Cios rev 14.

Cool story bro.

Chaz.

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Sketter, worked perfectly updated to the latest IOS61 and now is fine, can finally use HBC properly again! Your awesome, and you didn't get angry, so Kudos to you! Thanks again!

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Chaz. said:
Thanks Sketter, worked perfectly updated to the latest IOS61 and now is fine, can finally use HBC properly again! Your awesome, and you didn't get angry, so Kudos to you! Thanks again!

We'll see you again when you try to install the next hackmii release and get "no vulnerable IOS found"
smile.gif

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sketter said:
the v1042 worked for me...

It seems that you do need to hit the home button and see what IOS it's using, then try a few versions until it works.

Use the NUS downloader to get the IOS's.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/NUS_Downloader.

Hit database at the top, go to IOS and look for the IOS number that matched the one HBC uses when you hit the home button in HBC.

Make sure Pack -> WAD is checked before you start, then use that WAD in wad manager.

Hope that works.
thank you , it worked great

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Dteyn said:
Chaz. said:
Hi guys! Got a problem and have no idea how it happened.

I installed 4.2E update through Waninkoko's firmware updater, eaverything turned out fine, all worked perfectly until I clicked on HBC, everything was upside-down!

So can anyone help? I have the latest HBC installed and 4.2E installed with Cios rev 14.

Cool story bro.

Cool advice, bro. Wrong forum for sarcasm

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: The animators knew what they were doing.