Hacking Homebrew Channel problem. need help.

priapism

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was using the snes9x program and it was working fine. i was booting it from the Twilight Princess hack and it was started to be a pain. so, i installed the Homebrew Channel (no limit) and everything went smoothly. the only boot.elf that i have on my SD card is the snes9x one. so the Homebrew Channel detects it and starts it up (after a slight delay). here is where the trouble starts. all of the options on the main menu for snes9x work fine. when i go to load a game from my SD card, i get a screen that says "Exception (program) occurred" then it has a bunch of numbers and at the bottom it says "waiting for pad" and it just hangs there forever. if i press the A button the word "reset" pops up at the bottom of all of this but nothing happens. everything was working fine when i loaded it from the TP hack. can anybody help me out?

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
the hacked homebrew channel is known to have problems with homebrew (that why it was released as a demo) you should just get the snes channel that has the banner
(here)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up