Hacking Homebrew Channel .07 released!

ReyRey184

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I congratulate the makers of this release. It's definately the most professional looking piece of Homebrew yet seen on the Wii. Lovely user interface, fast loading, animated graphics and music, very nice indeed.

The new version of Gecko Region Free however, like the previous versions it still does not boot disks (Smash Bros NTSC on PAL Wii tested) from the Homebrew Channel. This is a disapointment considering it came as part of the apps-pack for it. Ahh well guess i'll have to stick with booting up Zelda for awhile longer then =(.

~P~

NikoK

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why is it a tar-1? How can I extract it in windows....or is that just a file name and it's actually a wad?

Prime

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Firehead03 said:
Anyone else getting the middle-finger pointer? Seems like it's there for the people who installed the unlimited homebrew channel that was released XD

Yes, Jax noticed it.

i never noticed it before Jax said something about it. Now i keep noticing, it is really annoying.

I don't think it would be for the people who installed the unlimited homebrew channel, it might be there just for pure fun.

elfsander

Trophies
Website
microse.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Prime said:
Firehead03 said:
Anyone else getting the middle-finger pointer? Seems like it's there for the people who installed the unlimited homebrew channel that was released XD

Yes, Jax noticed it.

i never noticed it before Jax said something about it. Now i keep noticing, it is really annoying.

I don't think it would be for the people who installed the unlimited homebrew channel, it might be there just for pure fun.
I don't think so, I didn't use the cracked homebrew channel and the pointer is an index-finger here.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
ohhhhhhh i want the middle finger

will try to install the cracked one

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
oh yeah,,,,,maybe its only when you overwrite the cracked one with the hbc

mattlouf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Athrador said:
I have the middle finger I_I
So do I
frown.gif

Maybe cause I installed it via Prime's WAD !!!

EDIT:
I WAD-removed it, then installed it with the boot.elf via Zelda TP hack, and now I have the "normal" index-finger cursor !
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.