Homebrew Question Homebrew apps not working

Halomach

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me launch nro files? I tried launching Checkpoint (and other nro files) from both the album and a game (holding R) using atmosphere 0.19.2 with and without mesosphere, and I've tried launching atmosphere using hekate > fusee and with just fusee but I keep getting the same "The software was closed due to an error" message whenever I try to open up a homebrew app. My Switch firmware is on 12.0.1.

Jazzverso

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I just downgraded back to OFW 11.0.1 and Atmosphere 0.18.1 and everything works again. I would personally just wait longer for a more stable version, The atmosphere team is aware and working on it. Besides i believe there are no games yet require keys higher than 11.0.1 and also there were no new keys added in 12.0 or 12.0.1 so it wont be an issue for a while.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone help me launch nro files? I tried launching Checkpoint (and other nro files) from both the album and a game (holding R) using atmosphere 0.19.2 with and without mesosphere, and I've tried launching atmosphere using hekate > fusee and with just fusee but I keep getting the same "The software was closed due to an error" message whenever I try to open up a homebrew app. My Switch firmware is on 12.0.1.
All homebrew applications need to be updated for firmware 12.X. If there isn't an updated version for that firmware, then you cannot use that app unless you downgrade or wait for a new release.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay