Hacking Homebrew / AceKard 2?

ILeo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Dsi XL 1.4.1E and i want to homebrew it or maybe should i stick with my Acekard 2? I just want to play games without any erros or performance problems, to be easy and simple to use.
The Acekard is really easy to use just boot it to the home menu and choose to game.
I'm not really sure if i should homebrew the DSi or just leave it like it is and use the Acekard and if i want to homebrew should i know something before doing it? is there any risks to it like i wont be able to use it anymore or something similar? it is easy to use it, will i occur erros in the future with it? i have a homebrew 3ds a friend helped me with the hole process form the start to the end and it was really ok not that hard i wonder if i will be able to homebrew it myself alone? My hole point in this is:
--- SHOULD I HOMEBREW MY DSI OR STICK WITH THE ACEKARD ---

powblock-64

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Twilight menu on my DSI and DSi XL it's a little complicated but just read up on the guides and shouldn't be that difficult it's a step by step format because with Twilight menu you could launch DSi Ware games and take advantage of the added power to run game boy advance games smoother and can it will still run cartridges perfectly fine. I don't have a flash card of my own but in the settings there's a couple of flashcard integration things.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill