Home Menu Pages Disappeared

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Grumpsta, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Grumpsta
    OP

Grumpsta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    Not really that big of a deal, but I just noticed on my N3DS XL that the home menu is limited to only 60 title tiles. I just installed A9LH last night and ditched the emuNAND all together. I'm using Aureinand. It's not that big of a deal because everything else is working fine. I couldn't find much information using google, just a post back in 2011 that said physical title tiles would double once you load 60 tiles on the home menu. I could have sworn I had a lot more blank menu pages with open tiles I could scroll through before a9lh. I checked on my O3DS XL (sysNAND/emuNAND w/rxTools) and my N3DS (same setup as the problem) and I have at least 4 pages beyond the 60 tiles.

2. zetaPRIME

zetaPRIME Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 12, 2015
    United States
    I seem to remember getting like 50 more pages (in 3-line zoom) when I first started up Badge Arcade; might that have anything to do with it?

3. Grumpsta
    OP

Grumpsta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    I don't have Badge Arcade on any of my systems, but I can give it a shot.

4. Grumpsta
    OP

Grumpsta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    Didn't work, something else i noticed that might be related is that the most recent title installed skips a tile space. It would normally be wrapped on the next available space, but its placing it two spaces over?

Edit: I just kept adding folders to my home menu and it gave me more space :) Now to figure out that ghost tile.

Last edited by Grumpsta, Mar 22, 2016
  5. Grumpsta
    OP

Grumpsta Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 27, 2016
    United States
    Found out the ghost title. It was a copy of Brain Age Express: Sudoku that was on the sysNAND prior to injecting the emuNAND CTRNAND Partition. Unfortunately that title is no longer available on the eShop?!?! So i just removed it from the NAND with FBI and the title tiles are all working properly.