Home apps isos?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Mrmatch, Apr 14, 2009.

Apr 14, 2009

Home apps isos? by Mrmatch at 11:47 PM (520 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Mrmatch
    OP

Newcomer Mrmatch Member

United Kingdom
    Are there any homebrew isos floating around that work with the usb loader? im tryinging to make my parents wii as friendly as possible (they do not like tech but heard about how easy the wii was etc etc) so i was going to have preloader automatically load the gui usb loader (the 6 covers on screen one) and was wondering if this had been done? a music player like dragonmedia or general media play might be nice to add to the list of games etc on the there.
    thanks for any info [​IMG]

I fail massivley... title is meant to be homebrew... no idea how i managed that...

2. Hells Guardian

Member Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    There is likely a way to do that....... Creating homebrew disks is not really my area but It's possible to do. Anyone know a good tutorial on doing this?

3. Valgreen

Member Valgreen GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    well.. i dont think this can be done through the usb loader (correct me if im wrong), as it is meant to load wii games, not just any old iso... but here is my sudgestion...

set preloader to load Homebrew channel. then under homebrew channel you can have all your homebrew apps with nice title images etc etc, and the usb loader loaded off a cheapo sd card you can leave in your 'rents wii (2gig is like 12bucks @ wal-mart CA)

so when they power there wii up they get HBC, and can either choose between which ever homebrew apps they have installed on there sd, or the usb loader to load Wii games of hdd..

this is probably the best and easiest way to do what i think you are wanting to do.

4. Mrmatch
    OP

Newcomer Mrmatch Member

United Kingdom