HOLY SHIT

Deleted member 546149

Trophies
XP
that's why you're on my ignore list @WiiMiiSwitch , you sent me a Trump meme. I will not help anyone who's a Trump supporter. the level of stupid that that takes--I guarantee they wouldn't understand the instructions anyway. I will never, ever take you off, and I will never help or go out of my way for you or anyone like that. instant ignore list if this is the case. I refuse to help stupid people.
How'd you see my post then

Reactions: LainaGabranth

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's why you're on my ignore list @WiiMiiSwitch , you sent me a Trump meme. I will not help anyone who's a Trump supporter. the level of stupid that that takes--I guarantee they wouldn't understand the instructions anyway. I will never, ever take you off, and I will never help or go out of my way for you or anyone like that. instant ignore list if this is the case. I refuse to help stupid people.
Actually what's even funnier about you being such a lib is that you just dropped the FUNNIEST fucking copypasta this board has seen in a good while.

Reactions: sombrerosonic

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
Actually what's even funnier about you being such a lib is that you just dropped the FUNNIEST fucking copypasta this board has seen in a good while.
that's why you're on my ignore list @LainaGabranth , you posted a copypasta meme. I will not help anyone who's a copypasta supporter. the level of plagiarism that that takes--I guarantee they wouldn't understand the instructions anyway. I will never, ever take you off, and I will never help or go out of my way for you or anyone like that. instant ignore list if this is the case. I refuse to help plagiarizing people.

LainaGabranth

Objectively the most infuriating woman ever
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's why you're on my ignore list @LainaGabranth , you posted a copypasta meme. I will not help anyone who's a copypasta supporter. the level of plagiarism that that takes--I guarantee they wouldn't understand the instructions anyway. I will never, ever take you off, and I will never help or go out of my way for you or anyone like that. instant ignore list if this is the case. I refuse to help plagiarizing people.
that's why you're on my ignore list @Shape , you posted a copypasta meme. I will not help anyone who's a copypasta supporter. The level of plagiarism that that takes--I guarantee they wouldn't understand the instructions anyway. I will never, ever take you off, and I will never help or go out of my way for you or anyone like that. Instant ignore list if this is the case. I refuse to help plagiarizing people.

• Haha
Reactions: Shape

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weed line, everyone underneath needs to smoke weed.

@x65943 , did you hit sativa or indica. Sativa is more a day time high, while indica (in da couch) will, most likely, put you out. Maybe gummies are more your speed. Those are a measured dose. 1:1 are a good level. That is, one CBD per one THC. The CBD will relax you, the THC will stone you. You can also find flower that is just CBD. You won't get high, but you will get relaxed. Then, it's hot tub time machine time.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
01BD082B-6390-4E12-B4A9-07E2A79801FE.jpeg

Reactions: SAIYAN48

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Weed line, everyone underneath needs to smoke weed.

@x65943 , did you hit sativa or indica. Sativa is more a day time high, while indica (in da couch) will, most likely, put you out. Maybe gummies are more your speed. Those are a measured dose. 1:1 are a good level. That is, one CBD per one THC. The CBD will relax you, the THC will stone you. You can also find flower that is just CBD. You won't get high, but you will get relaxed. Then, it's hot tub time machine time.
More of a ragu man myself

Although you can't go wrong with Prego either

Shape

Trophies
Website
codenametiger.com
XP
Country
United States
that's why you're on my ignore list @The Catboy , you posted a cannabis meme. i will not help anyone who's a cannabis meme supporter. did you hit sativa or indica, sativa is more a daytime high while indica will most likely put you out. The level of tolerance that takes-- i guarantee they wouldn't understand the instructions anyway. Those are a measured dose, 1:1 are a good level. That is, one CBD per one THC. The CBD will relax the THC will stone, you can also find just CBD flower. Instant ignore list if this is the case. You won't get high, but you will get relaxed. Then, it's hot tub time machine time. Maybe gummies are more your speed. I will never, ever take you off and I will never help or go out of my way for you or anyone like that. I refuse to help cannabis meme people.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
that's why you're on my ignore list @The Catboy , you posted a cannabis meme. i will not help anyone who's a cannabis meme supporter. did you hit sativa or indica, sativa is more a daytime high while indica will most likely put you out. The level of tolerance that takes-- i guarantee they wouldn't understand the instructions anyway. Those are a measured dose, 1:1 are a good level. That is, one CBD per one THC. The CBD will relax the THC will stone, you can also find just CBD flower. Instant ignore list if this is the case. You won't get high, but you will get relaxed. Then, it's hot tub time machine time. Maybe gummies are more your speed. I will never, ever take you off and I will never help or go out of my way for you or anyone like that. I refuse to help cannabis meme people.
I’ll smoke another one to that

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bro chill and have some lasagna

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: never had one before that, and never had one since