Hacking Holy Crap

xylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I was headed to class the other day and I see this guy with a DS. I'm like "ah what the heck why not check out what he's playing"... As I get closer though I see a huge white piece of plastic protruding from slot 2... My eyes widened
blink.gif
.. my heart stops... ITS A GBA MOVIE PLAYER! He was playing Super Mario Bros. on NESDS. Man I laughed so hard!

I saw him later and he told me " dude just google 'ds flash cards'"
lecture.gif
. LOL I told him I already knew the ds scene inside out and have a CycloDS Evolution with an EZFlash V expansion pak.. He told me that I have the best one there is
rolleyes.gif
... that was pretty much it... But Man....

I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WITH A FLASHCARD IN THIS SCHOOL WITH 1000 STUDENTS
yaynds.gif
LOL!

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
At my school, I am the only one with a flashcart. Grade 7, and no one else knows anything.

No one older than me in my school and no one younger than me in my school...

They all get lost when I try explaining it to them xD

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Back in my high school year (Which was just last year), only a handful of people heard of them, and only one person among them has one. The only other people I know that has one is my cousin and my other cousin, who's brother-in-law who gave her husband an acekard 2.

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Every single person I know with a DS has a flashcard of some kind, from my 6 year old nephew to my 61 year old mother. Indeed the ability to play... ahem... 'backup' games is the main reason they bought a DS in the first place.

RingKing97

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think its better that way if everyone knew I think nintendo would go nuts. i think since we are "in the know" it just seems like a lot of people know about it

SNESGamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One of my friends has an edge and somebody I know has a Cyclo, I have told some of my friends about them, they are interested in buying them.

SoLuckys

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyprus
In my school am the only of the 650+ student that has a flashcart and somebody in my class knew how to hack a psp. I was like LOL and he said "google pandora battery and custom firmware".At least i am not the only one that pir8s:P

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never met anyone in school or work who even knew what they are. Well, outside of the two friends who I "hooked up" with M3 simply when I got the M3 REAL.

xylos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoLuckys said:
In my school am the only of the 650+ student that has a flashcart and somebody in my class knew how to hack a psp. I was like LOL and he said "google pandora battery and custom firmware".At least i am not the only one that pir8s:P

Lol on that one... I recently modded a psp battery to flash custom firmware to the psp. It was my friends, but he was like "dude! is there anything you can't get modded!?" My response: An iPhone.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I have one friend who has a flashcart IRL.
smile.gif
If the DS were more popular around here I'm certain most people would have flashcarts. Software and genuine games are rarely ever bought in Romania due to low earnings.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would say that over half of the people at my school with a DS have or know what a flash cart is. My school is pretty small though, there's like ~1200 students and it's a generally nerdy school.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?