Hiya=3

Kitomaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So, I'm new to the forums, but I'm certainly familiar with GBAtemp. As you can see, I joined July 17 which was about 5 months ago. Reason: I've been really busy with school work and didn't have time to spend time with you GBAtemp members. So, sorry about that, but as Christmas nears, I've had a lot of spare time. So, here's a little bit about myself:

My name's Sean
14 years old (turning 15 in December 27, so it's coming
happy.gif
)
Freshmen Year
I have a Wii and a Nintendo DS with an R4, unfortunately. R4s are pretty much dead.
I love a lot of stuff. Whether it's computers, music, gaming, and other stuff that comes to mind.
As you probably noticed, I love Pikachu!
lecture.gif

I also have a Gamestop account that I spend some time with. It is Spade_Crisis. Perhaps you know him...
And that's about it.

Thanks for reading and I'm happy to be part of such a great community
*runs off to Tempmas Competiton*

Warm Regards,
Sean

Kitomaru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thankie for the replies. Just a question, though. How do you change that flag thingy under the personal info? I need to change the flaggy to the Philipinnes Flaggy. help is appreciated
tongue.gif

-Kito

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Kitomaru said:
Thankie for the replies. Just a question, though. How do you change that flag thingy under the personal info? I need to change the flaggy to the Philipinnes Flaggy. help is appreciated
tongue.gif

-Kito
My Controls > Edit Profile Information > Country (at the top). Hope that helps!
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: The animators knew what they were doing.