High School and other stuff :D

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I am in my 2nd period class posting this. lol (and I am hyper).

Back on topic. I have never thought I make it to the end of Senior Year of High School. Today is the senior cookout and I am like so hungry right now lol. I am trying to take my finals early so I can get it done. I graduate June 5th and I wish it would come here sooner. Only today and Monday are the last two days of school. Seniors take finals Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is graduation rehersal. I come a long way and I am so excited. I am planning to go to college next year and I am moving in with my girlfriend this August. Her mom can put me on the lease in August.
toot.gif

~Sheimi

ars25

I like tacos and pie
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sheimi said:
Well, I am in my 2nd period class posting this. lol (and I am hyper).

Back on topic. I have never thought I make it to the end of Senior Year of High School. Today is the senior cookout and I am like so hungry right now lol. I am trying to take my finals early so I can get it done. I graduate June 5th and I wish it would come here sooner. Only today and Monday are the last two days of school. Seniors take finals Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday is graduation rehersal. I come a long way and I am so excited. I am planning to go to college next year and I am moving in with my girlfriend this August. Her mom can put me on the lease in August.
toot.gif

~Sheimi
gratz man have fun moving in with the gf but don't do anything stupid
smileipb2.png

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty sure it's been said so many times that "cliche" doesn't do it justice, but... You WILL miss high school. [talking from experience]

Anyway, congrats. Best of luck on your current and future endeavors.

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shinigami357 said:
Pretty sure it's been said so many times that "cliche" doesn't do it justice, but... You WILL miss high school. [talking from experience]

Really? I only started to enjoy life after leaving school. Hated it so much I wouldn't go to any of the parties or presentations and have never regretted it.

QUOTEAnyway, congrats. Best of luck on your current and future endeavors.

+1. If you did like school, university will be like a constant orgasm. Best days of my life.

basf11214

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^The only problem with university is the enormous burden of debt most people have when they leave school. Compared to that, (public) high school is less burdensome.

Sheimi

A cute Vixen!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no intention to go to college this year. I will be going next year to a college in Japan.

ars25 said:
gratz man have fun moving in with the gf but don't do anything stupid
smileipb2.png

Thanks. Lol I won't do anything stupid.

Shinigami357 said:

Anyway, congrats. Best of luck on your current and future endeavors.
Thanks
smile.gif

QUOTE(wasim @ May 20 2011, 10:29 AM)
lucky you , u can use internet from school !

I'm surprised the school didn't reblock GBATemp. Last year it was blocked.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: hahahaha