Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

zedorda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am using a Logitech F310 and would like to map the HOME button to the Logitech button. I can't find the code needed for the config file. The code format is like this "0x05,0x10" without quotes but with other values. I have tried several just hoping to stubble on it. With "0x01,0x10" it acts as if I was holding down the HOME button. Which makes be believe it should be possible.

Thanks for any help.

Intro_to_tech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a few issues I'm running in to...

1) All my hid devices are registering as vid-0F0D pid-00C1 so I can't get separate configuration files.
2) When I change a configuration file, it's not actually making changes even when I place it in wiiu > controllers

AngealCrist

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone have conf of switch eastvita pro controller?

with default switchpro.ini recognizes,but no response on commands in menu...and dont works

T0biasCZe

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It doesnt want to detect my Switch pro controller, i connected it to all 4 ports,with 2 different USB c cables,And it doesnt detect it in none of them
edit: i am idiot i figured it oiut

Last edited by T0biasCZe,
Reactions: MrCokeacola

Kalore

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi, I have a problem with the latest version of HidToVPad, when I connect my gamecube controller with the adapter (it is an adapter that has options to switch between PC / WiiU, but the app does not recognize any buttons that I press. I tried to use HidTest, and although It recognizes the Vid and Pid, pressing any button does not change any of the numerical values. I downloaded an .ini file and when I tried it HidToVPad recognized it, but neither button worked. Only when I went to the Wii menu u only the X button works. Can someone help me? Can someone provide me with an .ini file with the buttons well configured so that I just have to change the vid and pid?

elk1007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I have a problem with the latest version of HidToVPad, when I connect my gamecube controller with the adapter (it is an adapter that has options to switch between PC / WiiU, but the app does not recognize any buttons that I press. I tried to use HidTest, and although It recognizes the Vid and Pid, pressing any button does not change any of the numerical values. I downloaded an .ini file and when I tried it HidToVPad recognized it, but neither button worked. Only when I went to the Wii menu u only the X button works. Can someone help me? Can someone provide me with an .ini file with the buttons well configured so that I just have to change the vid and pid?

Did you try different ports on the adapter?

Deleted member 568587

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HidtoVpad is the only one that has Network Client though. That means I can use PC controllers on Wii U.

For Switch, Wii U and PS4 I pretty much exclusively use PC controllers on the consoles.

Reactions: Tur7L3

ZTylerDurden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just have a basic question.

I have a Wii Classic Controller and it works fine. Problem is WiiU's built-in controller mapping doesn't let me map the D-Pad and Analog Stick directions.

Will this work? If not, any ideas?

ToiletSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have a problem with my wired switch pro controller.

When I connect it and try to map it, it doesn't respond. I've tried other controllers and keyboard and mouse. They all seem to work fine.

Can someone help me with my issue? I've even posted an issue on github withh no response for over a month.

Lailson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a problem with my wired switch pro controller.

When I connect it and try to map it, it doesn't respond. I've tried other controllers and keyboard and mouse. They all seem to work fine.

Can someone help me with my issue? I've even posted an issue on github withh no response for over a month.
search for Bloopair, a homebrew of this post is already obsolete. follow link to help: https://gbatemp.net/threads/bloopair-connect-controllers-from-other-consoles-nively.594289/

ToiletSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Problem is Bloopair only works wirelessly through bluetooth with no way to use wired only controllers.
I think I know why my switch pro conrtoller won't respond. I think it's because it's usb c. Is this correct or is usb c and regular usb the same on hid to vpad?

ToiletSoldier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently bought a wired afterglow switch pro controller and was so excited to connect it to my Wii U.

I installed everything I needed, plugged the controller in the console and pressed a button on my controller...
guess what? Nothing happened. I even went on hid to vpad test and the buttons don't even do anything.

I've been recommended to download config files and had no luck. I even tries downloading the oldest version where is supported switch pro controllers and still nothing happened.

I've been trying to get help since October and even skipped trick or treating just to try and connect my controller and still haven't got a response that could've helped me (I got some responses but none of them worked.

I'm not saying that hid to vpad is bad because every other controller including mouse and keyboard worked on it.

Please help.

emcintosh

On the internet, everyone knows I'm a cat
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I recently bought a wired afterglow switch pro controller and was so excited to connect it to my Wii U.

I installed everything I needed, plugged the controller in the console and pressed a button on my controller...
guess what? Nothing happened. I even went on hid to vpad test and the buttons don't even do anything.

I've been recommended to download config files and had no luck. I even tries downloading the oldest version where is supported switch pro controllers and still nothing happened.

I've been trying to get help since October and even skipped trick or treating just to try and connect my controller and still haven't got a response that could've helped me (I got some responses but none of them worked.

I'm not saying that hid to vpad is bad because every other controller including mouse and keyboard worked on it.

Please help.

Do you mean the preview within HID-to-Vpad, Wii U home brew utility or the separate PC HID Test that IIRC comes with the Network Client? That last one should let you work out the VID and PID and button values to make your own config file, and sees more controllers than the Wii U version.

Last edited by emcintosh,

NestorM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi. Is there a way to make wii u pro controller working with Hid2vpad ?
I want to remap wii u gamepad as controller for play sturmfront or others gamepad games with it.
For the moment i use dualshock 3 for this but i want to play with wii u pro controller.
Thanks.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi. Is there a way to make wii u pro controller working with Hid2vpad ?
I want to remap wii u gamepad as controller for play sturmfront or others gamepad games with it.
For the moment i use dualshock 3 for this but i want to play with wii u pro controller.
Thanks.
Obviously no... wiiu pro controller is not an hid controller...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol