Homebrew Official HID to VPAD

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i dont understand what u mean by what exploit but this is what i have dont so far.
plugged in my 8 bito usb adapter into the wii u through a usb hub 2.0. i load homebrew through the 5.5 x exploit . from there i have downloaded the hid to vpad in the app store. when i run the program hid to vid i was able to get my switch pro controller to work plugged into the wii u but not the ps4 controllers using the 8 bito sticks.(they look like original mario bricks)

Last edited by STUBBY,
D

Deleted User

i dont understand what u mean by what exploit but this is what i have dont so far.
plugged in my 8 bito usb adapter into the wii u through a usb hub 2.0. i load homebrew through the 5.5 x exploit . from there i have downloaded the hid to vpad in the app store. when i run the program hid to vid i was able to get my switch pro controller to work plugged into the wii u but not the ps4 controllers using the 8 bito sticks.(they look like original mario bricks)
the 5.5.x exploit doesnt work. intstall this using the wup installer: use the browser exploit to run MOCHA, then open it and do the same process and tell me if it worked

D

Deleted User

do i have to get homebrew on my homepage by getting a compatible game from the e store?
no. thats haxchi. this is the homebrew launcher channel and it is free but you need to run mocha from the browser exploit. for some reason hid to vpad is not compatible with the browser exploit so you need to open it from this app.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

do i have to get homebrew on my homepage by getting a compatible game from the e store?
could you tell me if it worked?

Reactions: STUBBY

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so i got homebrew launcher on my homepage now, i started the 5.5 exploit and ran mocha then opened the homebrew in the home page. everything is working so far. i go into my hid to vpad and then pair my controller to the 8 bito. it recognizes it(not sure if the buttons were working though if they are supposed to respond to the corresponding button on the screen they were not)
i pushed the + and the screen kept the blank page with music but nothing loaded

the second try i did the same thing except i connected my ps4 controller to the 8 bito before opening the hid to vpad program and it got a black screen on load.

thanks for your help

D

Deleted User

so i got homebrew launcher on my homepage now, i started the 5.5 exploit and ran mocha then opened the homebrew in the home page. everything is working so far. i go into my hid to vpad and then pair my controller to the 8 bito. it recognizes it(not sure if the buttons were working though if they are supposed to respond to the corresponding button on the screen they were not)

the second try i did the same thing except i connected my ps4 controller to the 8 bito before opening the hid to vpad program and it got a black screen on load.

thanks for your help
Hmmm strange. Try doing this:
1. Did you change to the hidtovpad version I told you?
2. Try switching to xinput mode by first connecting the controller to the adapter and pressing share and dpad up for 3 seconds. You may need to reconnect your controller after this.
3. If that still doesn’t work then switch to dinput mode by pressing share and dpad left for 3 seconds. You may need to reconnect the controller after this. That shouldn’t fail.
4. Please don’t get Mad with me I’m just trying to help

Reactions: STUBBY

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

thanks for your help
i tried a few more times. i can only get it to work with my switch pro controller with original nintendo usb .the controller wont work going through the usb hub. the hid program will freeze with the 8 bito in prior to starting the program and if u put it in after it has started it will recognize it as a pro controller but no buttons work and it crashes when u try to patch

D

Deleted User

i tried a few more times. i can only get it to work with my switch pro controller with original nintendo usb .the controller wont work going through the usb hub. the hid program will freeze with the 8 bito in prior to starting the program and if u put it in after it has started it will recognize it as a pro controller but no buttons work and it crashes when u try to patch
wait. are you trying to use a seitch pro controller or a ps4 controller?

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just deleted and reinstalled the hid to vpad through the homebrew app. i have just went to the link and it was a mega downlad. is it supposed to be a pdf file? if so i put that file on my sd card?

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hid to vpad.rar is the file name i downloaded form the link that went through the adsite...same as the following site without the add. when i downlad it it becoes a pdf file in my downloads.
it is supposed to be a rar file but anyway i will give it to you manually

try this one: http://wiiubru.com/appstore/zips/hidtovpad.zip
thank u it took a while but i did get the file it said it was a rar file but i guess i didnt have the program to read it i will have to try again tomorrow .
did it work?

did it work?

so a couple more attempts . i loaded the recommended version of hid to vpad through the main page homebrew launcher. first using the 5.5 exploit to run mocha. if i start hid do vpad with the unpaired 8bito stick in the wii u it will freeze the program on load. if i put it in after i get the program loaded it will recognize a controller but no buttons work. i pushed the share dpad up and re paired the controller. somthing seems to happen to the controller in the program but still no buttons work. i tried the dpad left share button and the same thing. after 3 seconds of holding the 2 buttons the controllers light changes and the contoller in the vid to vpad also resets or somthing. but still no working controller. the default language was spanish so i think i am running the right program.

thanks for sending the file again i am doing my best but not very well versed in computering

Last edited by STUBBY,
D

Deleted User

hid to vpad.rar is the file name i downloaded form the link that went through the adsite...same as the following site without the add. when i downlad it it becoes a pdf file in my downloads.

thank u it took a while but i did get the file it said it was a rar file but i guess i didnt have the program to read it i will have to try again tomorrow .

so a couple more attempts . i loaded the recommended version of hid to vpad through the main page homebrew launcher. first using the 5.5 exploit to run mocha. if i start hid do vpad with the unpaired 8bito stick in the wii u it will freeze the program on load. if i put it in after i get the program loaded it will recognize a controller but no buttons work. i pushed the share dpad up and re paired the controller. somthing seems to happen to the controller in the program but still no buttons work. i tried the dpad left share button and the same thing. after 3 seconds of holding the 2 buttons the controllers light changes and the contoller in the vid to vpad also resets or somthing. but still no working controller. the default language was spanish so i think i am running the right program.

thanks for sending the file again i am doing my best but not very well versed in computering
if you are trying to use a switchpro or an sn/sf30 pro then you can use them via the usb ports just with the cables

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

if you are trying to use a switchpro or an sn/sf30 pro then you can use them via the usb ports just with the cables
i am using a ps4 controler with an 8 bito adaper. my switch controller works with usb.

D

Deleted User

i am using a ps4 controler with an 8 bito adaper. my switch controller works with usb.
if you specifically want to use only buettoth and not a pc you can try the mayflash magic ns or sony's ps4 dongle magic ns price:
$20
SONY's PS4 dongle:
Gamestop:
$15
Other locations:
$60 not recommended i would just buy another controller in that case

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried with 8bitdo wireless bluetooth adaptor + xbox one controller, and it got recognized as wiiu pro controller, but blackscreen on apply patch.

were u able to get your xbox controller working with the 8 bito?

D

Deleted User

I tried with 8bitdo wireless bluetooth adaptor + xbox one controller, and it got recognized as wiiu pro controller, but blackscreen on apply patch.

were u able to get your xbox controller working with the 8 bito?
I don’t have an Xbox controller. Lets try something else. Which is your Wii U firmware?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/4M3E1Lz6l9E?si=fSYNJxYTa0czXVow