Country
Germany

ACCA919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
I connected my GC controller via an adapter but the app doesn't give a response when I press A on the GC controller when I'm trying to map it.

Flaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Anyone ever successfully made a config file for the N64/NES/SNES USB controllers that works with HID to VPAD?

I've failed every attempt to create one.

Last edited by Flaya,

PeeJay Bonobo

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
can you use that in a generic usb hub so i can connect more controllers and be able to use them in my switch?
IIRC, sure, you can get a 4-port USB Hub for the Switch, but then, you need to get three more of those. Connecting the 4-port HUB to the Magic-NS will not work that way.

D

Deleted User

can you use that in a generic usb hub so i can connect more controllers and be able to use them in my switch?
no but you can use a wireless controller like the ps4 controller and a wired controller like the xbox 360 wired controller at the same time

PeeJay Bonobo

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
no but you can use a wireless controller like the ps4 controller and a wired controller like the xbox 360 wired controller at the same time
Even then, both would still be registered as the exact same controller. You would need one 4-port USB Hub and 4 Magic-NSes for 4-player action.

favadi

Trophies
XP
Country
Which controller are you trying to pair

I tried with 8bitdo wireless bluetooth adaptor + xbox one controller, and it got recognized as wiiu pro controller, but blackscreen on apply patch.

I also have a 8bitdo sf30 pro, but not sure how to use it with wii u.

favadi

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried with 8bitdo wireless bluetooth adaptor + xbox one controller, and it got recognized as wiiu pro controller, but blackscreen on apply patch.

I also have a 8bitdo sf30 pro, but not sure how to use it with wii u.

Anw, I tried network client and it works. Not idea having to keep the computer ups, though :)

D

Deleted User

Anw, I tried network client and it works. Not idea having to keep the computer ups, though :)
If it’s on computer mode you can have rumble, something that the PS4 controller has by the switch itself with that adapter

D

Deleted User

For he joycon grip do I need the network client or just the Wii U? It has a micro USB adapter for it to be connected to a usb port

STUBBY

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i am trying to run my 2nd gen ps4 controller with an 8bito adapter plugged into my wiiu usb. hid to vpad recognizes it as a switch pro controller but when i apply patch i just get a wwhite screen?

D

Deleted User

i am trying to run my 2nd gen ps4 controller with an 8bito adapter plugged into my wiiu usb. hid to vpad recognizes it as a switch pro controller but when i apply patch i just get a wwhite screen?
So the 8bitdo one works heh? What exploit are you using?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Try using version 0.9j from here:
https://mega.nz/#F!loQgXSba!wXRSrYqcgzh3XwTHLR0MaA
If you dont like Spanish go to sd:wiiu/apps/hidtovpad and delete the folder “languages”

Last edited by ,
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KxYoQPhGaW8 +1