Geezuzkhrist119

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CorruptJon said:
Why the hell does every newbie only know about the R4 and think it is fuckin' godly? I mean come on lol it's getting kinda sad.

The R4 was the first card i discovered
i didnt even knew that such a card existed
but when i found out that there were more cards than just the r4 i was happy cuz i didnt have to pay 50 bucks for it

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Geezuzkhrist119 said:
CorruptJon said:
Why the hell does every newbie only know about the R4 and think it is fuckin' godly? I mean come on lol it's getting kinda sad.

The R4 was the first card i discovered
i didnt even knew that such a card existed
but when i found out that there are more cards than just the r4 i was happy cuz i didnt have to pay 5 bucks for it

I, too, got into the world of Flashkarts due to the R4.

I've asked some questions about it on the first time I was here, thought I was gonna get it, until the M3 real was coming out.

The Hype for it was huge, so I decided to do more research, and look at other carts until it's here.

That's how I started.... Also thanks to Pharosvizor, because I read his reviews, and saw the other carts available.

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
R4 is the GOD!!
grog.gif
And the legend.

fischju

Rehabilitated Jaywalker
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Know what was a great card? The SC CF. I don't expect any of you to know what it was, but it was a flush fitting GBA cart that had a CF slot on the front, with 90% GBA compatibility and 100% NDS compatibility. Most of the homebrew was made for and on it, and it only cost $40......

papyrus

Trophies
Website
bux.to
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
ojsinnerz Posted Today, 07:14 AM
QUOTE(papyrus @ Jun 16 2008, 06:11 AM)
R4 is the GOD!! And the legend.

You're... kidding right? Or am I reading things wrong?

Yeah I have and r4 and edge and i think r4 is to be respected as legend of the slot 1 flash cart. Best flash cart 2 years ago. Too bad many younger flash carts with greater features and cheaper price. Too bad R4, you deserved to rest for now...

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fischju said:
Know what was a great card? The SC CF. I don't expect any of you to know what it was, but it was a flush fitting GBA cart that had a CF slot on the front, with 90% GBA compatibility and 100% NDS compatibility. Most of the homebrew was made for and on it, and it only cost $40......
I used to have one, along with a 512 mb CF card but I sold it after getting way too many slow downs in GBA games.

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
papyrus said:
QUOTE said:
ojsinnerz Posted Today, 07:14 AM
QUOTE(papyrus @ Jun 16 2008, 06:11 AM)
R4 is the GOD!! And the legend.

You're... kidding right? Or am I reading things wrong?

Yeah I have and r4 and edge and i think r4 is to be respected as legend of the slot 1 flash cart. Best flash cart 2 years ago. Too bad many younger flash carts with greater features and cheaper price. Too bad R4, you deserved to rest for now...
Well, It shouldn't be a god... Just a legend.

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You people are mean. The R4 is a totally awesome. Look at all the great uses it has:

* What if you're a time-traveller going back in time a few years, and you need to bring your DS but you can't bring any modern technology because it might disrupt the past? You'll be glad you have your R4 then, let me tell you.

* Suppose a millionare just gave you a million dollars, with the promise that he'll give you another ten million if you can spend that million in one day -- entirely on flashcards. Won't you be glad that the R4 exists then?

* You're a secret console agent infilitrating Microsoft territory when you're captured. The enemy agents search through your things, looking for technology to copy, and your breath catches, knowing that anything useful could cost your country the console war -- and they find your R4. "Is this the best you Nintendo dogs have?" the interrigator barks with a laugh. "They are no use to us!" And they throw the rest of your things into the incinerator without looking at them. The free world is spared (you eventually escape, kicking the evil villain down ten stories into a pile of 360s while quipping "I guess that that's just another notch on their fail rate!" Your incinerated things are eventually replaced and you get a medal for saving the world.)

* You could probably glue, like, six of them together to make a paperweight.

Swip

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ruri said:
You people are mean. The R4 is a totally awesome. Look at all the great uses it has:
* What if you're a time-traveller going back in time a few years, and you need to bring your DS but you can't bring any modern technology because it might disrupt the past? You'll be glad you have your R4 then, let me tell you.
You ever thought about this? If someone really did invent a time machine, someone must've already traveled back in time.

Ruri said:
* Suppose a millionare just gave you a million dollars, with the promise that he'll give you another ten million if you can spend that million in one day -- entirely on flashcards. Won't you be glad that the R4 exists then?
OzModChips.com used to sell them for $1 million before around April but they were so kind and gave a MASSIVE price drop to $70.

QUOTE(Ruri @ Jun 16 2008, 09:44 AM)
* You're a secret console agent infilitrating Microsoft territory when you're captured. The enemy agents search through your things, looking for technology to copy, and your breath catches, knowing that anything useful could cost your country the console war -- and they find your R4. "Is this the best you Nintendo dogs have?" the interrigator barks with a laugh. "They are no use to us!" And they throw the rest of your things into the incinerator without looking at them. The free world is spared (you eventually escape, kicking the evil villain down ten stories into a pile of 360s while quipping "I guess that that's just another notch on their fail rate!" Your incinerated things are eventually replaced and you get a medal for saving the world.)
blink.gif

I think you should visit your doctor.....

CorruptJon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ruri said:

That made me lol
laugh.gif

ojsinnerz.

Damned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Swip said:
Ruri said:
You ever thought about this? If someone really did invent a time machine, someone must've already traveled back in time.

Ruri said:
OzModChips.com used to sell them for $1 million before around April but they were so kind and gave a MASSIVE price drop to $70.

QUOTE(Ruri @ Jun 16 2008, 09:44 AM)
blink.gif

I think you should visit your doctor.....

In case you didn't notice, he was making fun of the R4, and calling it inferior.

And btw Ruri, awesome! Now I think I know why the R4 is so good, lol.

Ferrariman

Hip-Flop and cRap
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ruri said:

That made my day. The r4 is cool after all!
rofl2.gif

Offtopic:Cool! 600 posts!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @NinStar, why you hurting your sisters