Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Yadiel, Sep 10, 2019.

Hi!

by Yadiel Sep 10, 2019 at 9:36 PM 298 Views 8 replies
  1. Yadiel
    OP

Yadiel Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2019
    Puerto Rico
    Hey what up forum!. So I'm excited because I was like meh i don't use nintendo online lol so I proceeded to mod my switch(8.1.0, not patched btw) and guess what... I had auto update on and now I'm at 9.0.0 yey me eh! Well I'm trying to figure out what to do. I was thinking if it was posible to downgrade even if I don't have a nand back up I was reading a tutorial online and it says that it is posible but I have to go lower than 6.1.0 example:
    You need the firmware files for the firmware version you want to upgrade/downgrade to. These cannot be shared here as they are copyrighted. Google is your friend.

• You cannot use files for firmwares 6.2.0-8.1.0 as the ChoiDujour PC application does not support these versions. If you want to specifically upgrade/downgrade to one of these versions, you must first downgrade to any other firmware version and then upgrade to one of these versions using the ChoiDujourNX Switch application afterwards.
    Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

2. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

Jan 31, 2009
    United States
    First of all, read up on how to create an emunand. It will allow you to retain online capabilities for the future.

Second, if you wanted to, yes, you could downgrade to 6.1, but at this point it's probably not worth the effort. Atmosphere should be updated to support 9.0.0 within the next couple of days.

Yadiel likes this.
  3. alexander1970

alexander1970 GBAtemp allows me to be here

Nov 8, 2018
    Austria
    Austria
    Hello.:)

Welcome to GBAtemp.

It is nice to see,you have already found help for your Problem in the appropriate Forum.Great.:yay:

Have a good time here on further reading and maybe also posting stuff from you.

Thank you.:)

Yadiel likes this.
  4. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    There is no auto update.
    Hopefully it should only take a couple of days for 9.0.0 support, so it might be easier to just wait. Anyway if there are any roadblocks for 9.0.0 support we should find out soon.

Yadiel likes this.
  5. Yadiel
    OP

Yadiel Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2019
    Puerto Rico
    Thank You!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thank You!

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thank You!

alexander1970 likes this.
  6. H1B1Esquire

H1B1Esquire RxTools, the ultimate CFW machine.

Nov 2, 2016
    United States
    Earth, bro-dude.
    Welcome.

alexander1970 and Yadiel like this.
  7. Yadiel
    OP

Yadiel Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2019
    Puerto Rico
    I have another question. If I downgrade and stay offline. I can later flash or rewrite the ofnand that I extracted and the console should be okay? or that information will be store in some cache somewhere?

8. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

Jan 31, 2009
    United States
    Yes, that is an option. But like I said earlier, you're probably better off just waiting a little while.

alexander1970 and Yadiel like this.
  9. Yadiel
    OP

Yadiel Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2019
    Puerto Rico
    Okay! Thank You!