HBidoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just wanted to say hello to you guys.

I've been a long-time lurker in here, but now has come the time to register and become a "real" part of that awesome community!

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the forums!

If you haven't given them a read yet, please check over the Terms and Rules. They're not very long, reading them should only take you two or three minutes and understanding them will help everyone here have a good time. One thing this forum is very strict on - We do not, under any circumstances, share, discuss where to find or distribute ROMs, WADs, ISOs, or WAREZ otherwise. Breaking this rule can result in deleted posts, warns, suspensions, and bans. Saying you played X rom or that X rom works in an emulator is fine, saying or asking where to find it is not.

So what drew you to the forum initially? Did you just happen across it, were you looking for information with modding a game console? Do tell :yay:

I hope you have a good time here!

HBidoo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, i can't really recall what drew me to the forums initially, i believe i was looking for info on the gba ags-101 and ended on these forums iirc :unsure:

From thread to thread, i came to really like the info and generally kind atmosphere in here.

What made me decide to register was that i wanted to post some words of support in the Retro Game Challenge 2 fan translation thread!

Oh, and don't worry, i'm not really the break-rule-type-'o-guy ;)

Thanks for the welcome!

Reactions: Sicklyboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol