hi from hawaii everyone

raskal549

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. new member, long time lurker or this site. so much useful info on here. great site and most everyone seems really helpful (even to the newbs). i don't own and have never owned a NDSL but everyone in my family does. i would someday like to own one but for now i remain a DS tinkerer. i like to take things apart and repair/make them better

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to the forms, read the rules, you should last here if you just act properly really.

You should really think of a DS, a lot of games on that thing
biggrin.gif

anyway hope you like it here
yaynds.gif

raskal549

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
smile.gif
yeah, i wanna get a DS but money is kinda tight right now. i've been looking on ebay for some lightly used or even broken ones that look fixable.

clownz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Welcome to the site, I too lurked for a long time before I signed up. But I found this community so helpful, knowledgeable and very respectful. I love gbatemp and I hope you love it here too.

raskal549

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
clownz said:
Welcome to the site, I too lurked for a long time before I signed up. But I found this community so helpful, knowledgeable and very respectful. I love gbatemp and I hope you love it here too.
yeah, that's y i decided to join this forum. everytime i try to research something, i notice that everyone is very helpful and respectful here. something rare in forums now-a-days. and also, so much interesting articles and reviews. i really appreciate all the knowledge i gained from these forums and i hope the staff,contributors/members of this forum keep up the great work. so much great info

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7