OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My name is Alex, I guess you could say that. I'm from South Carolina, USA, and I'm a longtime forum looker and Tuesday I finally decided to register.

I was previously at a community called 3DSPlaza, I'm not sure if anybody here if familiar or heard of the website. It's similar to this site and all, design wise, but the main reason I'd left was because the moderation being unfair and leveling certain people over certain people.

What I mean by that is let's say a moderator liked User A more than User B. If User A and B both broke the same rule, the moderator would be less strict on User A if not warn/ban him at all. I just wanted a community that's fair to everybody, regardless if mods and users are buddies or not.

Well I don't mean to break out some dirt about another site here, so I'll move on to the next subject.

I've been a Nintendo fan since I was about 7, when I got my first Pokemon game ever - Pokemon LeafGreen. I never played any other Nintendo or Pokemon games itself before that point, ever. And I still don't really play any other Pokemon games besides Pokemon today. The LeafGreen had some strong Pokemon but my memory is blurry from then considering I didn't even know how to play or what any of the stuff in the game meant. I remember restarting the game and when I spawned in Pallet Town, I was like "Hey, I seen this town BEFORE I restarted!" I know it seems dumb for me to think that, but I was only 7 and I didn't know anything at all about the game, like I said before. Looking back and comparing myself to then and now if quite fun to do, I wouldn't have thought twice about what a EV or IV or shiny Pokemon was back then.

Well, for now, I guess thats enough boring childhood from me. You guys will learn about me as we progress, and I'll learn about you. I hope the moderators are ruly and fair, and I hope this is a fun community to come to.

Hope to see you around. :P

Last edited by AlexAlmighty,
Reactions: AxlSt00pid

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Thanks! :D

By the way, on 3DSPlaza, if you said that, you'd get a 8 day banhammer for saying a no-no word. Lmao
Sounds like a pretty boring place. Any place that would let me call myself a slut is not a place I want to be at.

AlexAlmighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like a pretty boring place. Any place that would let me call myself a slut is not a place I want to be at.
Well, I think their source of power is that extra "ban" button, I really don't see the point in most of the bans that people get given.

For example, a friend of mine was banned for saying "crap" in the chatroom, minutes later, he was given a 4 day ban for being innapropriate.

By the way, do you have Pokemon Sun or Moon?

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Well, I think their source of power is that extra "ban" button, I really don't see the point in most of the bans that people get given.

For example, a friend of mine was banned for saying "crap" in the chatroom, minutes later, he was given a 4 day ban for being innapropriate.

By the way, do you have Pokemon Sun or Moon?
That's pretty fucking depressing.
I have Pokemon Moon

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
It is, but the community still somehow is in one piece there still.

I have Moon aswell, do you want to trade friend codes?
I was part of a few communities like that...was...turns out I swear a lot and make a lot of inappropriate comments. Can you fucking believe that shit? Me? Swearing too much and making lewd comments? Unheard of! Most absurd!
I got my friend code in my sig! I am always up for adding anyone to my 3DS!

Last edited by The Catboy,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was part of a few communities like that...was...turns out I swear a lot and make a lot of inappropriate comments. Can you fucking believe that shit? Me? Swearing too much and making lewd comments? Unheard of! Most absurd!
But what do you gots to play? Smash bros? Mario Kart? Something not pokemon? or animal crossing or any kind of rpg or sim game? :rolleyes:

AlexAlmighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Swearing and cussing at 3DSPlaza would result in an IP ban from the owner and death threats from other sources you're known on (etc if they know your Twitter or if you own your own website)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also, I added you :D My FC is 3626-2881-9231

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
But what do you gots to play? Smash bros? Mario Kart? Something not pokemon? or animal crossing or any kind of rpg or sim game? :rolleyes:
I got game
Swearing and cussing at 3DSPlaza would result in an IP ban from the owner and death threats from other sources you're known on (etc if they know your Twitter or if you own your own website)
That's actually pretty hardcore. As you see, we are extremely lack on the Temp. So long as you aren't an outright horrible person, we tend to be pretty chill. As you can clearly see, I got away with a lot of swearing and no one really cared.
Umm how is it you can do this with no shame or modesty? Lol. Are you the chosen one? :rolleyes:
Because I am Crystal and lack any form of shame or modesty. What you see is what you get and what you see is a lewd Gardevoir

Last edited by The Catboy,
Reactions: daxtsu

AlexAlmighty

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I got game

That's actually pretty hardcore. As you see, we are extremely lack on the Temp. So long as you aren't an outright horrible person, we tend to be pretty chill. As you can clearly see, I got away with a lot of swearing and no one really cared.

Because I am Crystal and lack any form of shame or modesty. What you see is what you get and what you see if a lewd Gardevoir
Then honestly I can see myself fitting in here a LOT better than 3DSPlaza, they claim to "try to be kid safe" when it's obviously clear the KIDS are the moderation and the normal non retarded people like myself get shoved into a victim role unfairly

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then honestly I can see myself fitting in here a LOT better than 3DSPlaza, they claim to "try to be kid safe" when it's obviously clear the KIDS are the moderation and the normal non retarded people like myself get shoved into a victim role unfairly
Then you will love the staff here! The staff here are amazing people who work hard and are actually fun be around. And more importantly, they are fair. They don't handout random warnings or bans. Members who have warnings or get banned earned those strikes when it comes down it. Basically, if you are within the rules, they won't be hard on you, they will be fair, open, and honest. Hands down, the Temp has the best staff out there.
I prefer lewd human female. Lewd pokemon is probably something that nintendo or gamefreak will sue me for. :ninja:
Lewd humans are fun too.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lewd humans are fun too.
I'll take this as a complement that you like me. SENPAI HAS NOTICED ME. :toot:

Also.... ummm Hey, OP. The one who started the thread. :hrth:

I'm from sky world and i deliver many verbal assessments like compliants, revelations, guidance thoughts, and umm clearity... umm i mean clearvoiance. I think is called. Whatever, i say lots of stuff that sometimes Make sense to very little and no sense to a lot, about %90 of the members here which is kinda bad to social with but keep trying and don't give up. Some nice people around here and not all are mean, so just try to be comfortable. Just don't take ALL of your clothes off, not that comfortable. Is not that kind of party. :ph34r:

Barrons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey welcome to the forum!

if you want a custom theme for your 3ds download them from here:
https://3dsthem.es/
then copy them to the themes folder on your 3ds and apply them in CHMM application in the homebrew launcher.

if you want to edit your pokemon sun,moon,oras,x or y saves on your 3ds i recommend:
https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM
https://github.com/BernardoGiordano/PKSM/releases
install this homebrew app via FBI application once you have copied it over to your sd card

also its a good idea to install JKSM as this backs up all your game saves before you edit them:
https://github.com/J-D-K/JKSM/releases
install this homebrew app via FBI application once you have copied it over to your sd card

and lastly if you are running Luma3DS and A9LH on your device start downloading all the .cia 3ds games on a certain site and once you have them downloaded copy them over to your sd card to a new folder i recommend called "games" then install them via FBI on your 3ds.

select SD card in FBI application then select games folder and then click a to start installing your .cia files.

good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
    Veho @ Veho: Turkish olive oil wrestling. +1