hey there...

fox3379

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a retro gamer from the land of the burning woods(a.k.a California) trying to fix a Legends Flashback,that I might've bricked with the newest firmware update,any help on finding original firmware so I can get it back to running order(no missing titles and such?)

fox3379

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi neighbor! The sky has been crazy lately. I have no doubt you’ll find what you need to help you out here.

well been looking all over the section that covers this product and haven't found the right firmware patch yet,perhaps someone that has had the same problem with the thing will be able to help.

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
just a retro gamer from the land of the burning woods(a.k.a California) trying to fix a Legends Flashback,that I might've bricked with the newest firmware update,any help on finding original firmware so I can get it back to running order(no missing titles and such?)
Hello,

WELCOME TO GBATEMP:yaywii:

I hope the firefighters will come to extinguish the fire as quickly as possible in your state of California, so as not to cause major damage.

Reactions: Alexander1970

fox3379

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh no fire here,just in the surrounding counties, get some smoke in the air,which is why I stay inside^^ oh found a firmware update that brought my Legends flashback to its original firmware,missing games are back cause of the newest update,but Jungle book and Maui Mallard unplayable. oh well got them on my SD card anyways^^

Reactions: Alexander1970

fox3379

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi neighbor! The sky has been crazy lately. I have no doubt you’ll find what you need to help you out here.

actually found a solution on the Atariage website,i just down graded my firmware,and everything was back(cool still couldn't play Jungle Book and Maui Mallard,but whatever) Then I upgraded to the latest firmware from the atgames firmware portal,and viola! everything's still there, and Jungle Book and Maui Mallard are playable now :-) guess what screwed up my unit was upgrading with a custom firmware so i could play Mame roms,which didn't work and took away some games,thus having to do the down grade.

Last edited by fox3379,
Reactions: slaphappygamer

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill