hey guys question.?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by leonmagnus99, Jun 19, 2013.

1. leonmagnus99
    OP

leonmagnus99 GBAtemp Addict

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    About the R4 sdhc Dual-core white. labeled with a "NEW"
    my question is can i go to Fullscreen mode with this flashcard? i didnt see any option that lets u do so, it in the settings.
    and also.. is there no other way then to go back to HOME and restart the Flashcard for choosing another NDS game..??! or is there some button comb. where you can go back to game list.!? i tried holding L R START SELECt, it only resets the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks !

2. Rydian

Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Feb 4, 2010
    United States
    Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    If you mean the top screen, DS-mode only has access to 4:3, period, with any flash cart. Can't fullscreen DS games.

3. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    ^thanks for the info. i Wish it could go Fullscreen.

4. GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS GBAtemp Regular

Apr 27, 2013
    United States
    Some flash cards have a reset-in-game button combo that allows you to go back to the ROM menu. For example, on my R4i Gold 3DS RTS, I have it set up so pressing LRABXY sends me back to the menu. You just need to find it in the settings (if it's even there).

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  5. GoldenSun3DS

GoldenSun3DS GBAtemp Regular

Apr 27, 2013
    United States
    Some flash cards have a reset-in-game button combo that allows you to go back to the ROM menu. For example, on my R4i Gold 3DS RTS, I have it set up so pressing LRABXY sends me back to the menu. You just need to find it in the settings (if it's even there).

leonmagnus99 likes this.
  6. fidrocka

fidrocka teen programer

Newcomer
    Jun 15, 2013
    United States
    los angeles
    to bad it cant because of the higher res and aspect ratio of the 3ds screen

7. Yamagushi

Yamagushi GBAtemp Regular

May 2, 2013
    United States
    Do you want full screen, or to stretch it left and right to fit the entire wider screen? You can do full screen for DS games (black bars only on the sides), you can't stretch it to fill the extra width tho.

8. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    stretch it left and right to fit the entire wider screen<<<< and yes i cant stretch it to the extra widtht it wont go fullscreen on the Upper screen
    Anyway another question ! umm i use the 3DS XL*i bought it in a used condition* evrything is good,but the analog stick is abit and feels abit stiff!? how can i fix that? i want it smoother like the og 3ds..

9. GamerzHell9137

GamerzHell9137 GBAtemp Psycho!

Nov 1, 2011
    Bosnia and Herzegovina

Then it would be blurry. On XL they look shitty, can't imagine how blurry would it be on fullscreen.

10. leonmagnus99
    OP

Apr 2, 2013
    Seinegald
    i have to admit my og 3ds overall picture looks so much better than the XL i mean XL seems to only have been stretched out thats a let down. og 3ds graphic looks much more clean u could say :wtf: