Hey from Australia. :)

clichetastic

I just really fucking love Jirachi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

My name is Iain and I am from Melbourne, Australia. I've recently got back into the gaming scene, particularly on the DS and bought myself another flash card. So I figured I had to sign up to this fantastic site and get back into the community. :)

Can't wait to meet lots of awesome people

Reactions: the_randomizer

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Aussies aren't all that plentiful online. Hell, Australians that are 'truly'(Background) Aussie aren't all that plentiful in Australia. Anyway, welcome to GBAtemp. The more people in Melbourne, the better. Increases my chances of one day having a meet-up =)

Sop

groovy dude lmao
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone,

My name is Iain and I am from Melbourne, Australia. I've recently got back into the gaming scene, particularly on the DS and bought myself another flash card. So I figured I had to sign up to this fantastic site and get back into the community. :)

Can't wait to meet lots of awesome people

G'day cunt, how's your barbie? Got any shrimp on there?
Aussies aren't all that plentiful online. Hell, Australians that are 'truly'(Background) Aussie aren't all that plentiful in Australia. Anyway, welcome to GBAtemp. The more people in Melbourne, the better. Increases my chances of one day having a meet-up =)
My background's true Australian (London Convict). On my mother's side Italian tho.

Reactions: gifi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E