Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to the board, and if you follow the rules, you should enjoy your time here.

QUOTE said:
Go to mIRC for ROMs, you should know how to work it since you're a Naruto fan. biggrin.gif

Congratulations, you just won the cruddybuddy award for stupidest post today. How can you assume that just because he is a Naruto fan, he knows how to use mIRC. Maybe you aren't aware, but stuff is available for download at other places than mIRC.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the community, Snowboardbum02! There's quite a few interesting people here, from all ages and walks of life, so I'm sure you'll end up meeting people you want to talk to.
smile.gif

Your signature is awesome, by the way - even if I do get a headache trying to watch it.
wink.gif

Dark_Lord Malik

Proud Pakistani
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Yeah ur sig and ava totally rocks and yes welcome to the greatest GBA community on the web. Hope u enjoy ur stay here adn get ur taco from gunner6666.

BTW this is my first post in the Introductions Board.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Welcome to Hotel GBAtemp, Snowboardbum02!

Your room number is #27092. If the soap, pillow mint, or drawer chocolate is missing, please contact Shadow Security. You can find their headquaters outside the main lobby.

I've finally restored my Carebear Exhibition, the killer bear that was on the loose sadly had to be put down. He was surprisingly in the aquarium, feeding on the clown fish.

Oh, and that candy on the front desk is not to be eaten by anyone or anything. If you want to know why, ask phuzzz. He knows all about it.
rolleyes.gif

--ShadowXP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning