Heroes Season 3

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah. EP 4 was really interesting with the future and all. how come it seems like peter is the bad guy now? and i definitely enjoyed Sylar being all nice. it was really weird, but like kinda cool at the same time. he seemed like a really cool dad...well until he blew up lol. whos the wifey i wonder? and i guess mohinder doesnt ever find a way to reverse his condition since he's all weird and deformed in the future. sadness :[

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Why was Gabriel living in Claire's house?
How the hell does the French girl ended with Matt?
Mohinder sucks and why the hell Maya turned out to be so easy? >_

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan flying to save Tracy was so obvious. I don't understand why the future Peter died as well.. Is it some kind of special bullet?
I found the future Cylar funny. I wasn't used to seeing him as the good person as well. It's true though.. there are quite a few loop holes in the story so far. But oh well, maybe it'll be covered up in the later episodes. I still love watching it.

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
Anakir said:
Nathan flying to save Tracy was so obvious. I don't understand why the future Peter died as well.. Is it some kind of special bullet?
I found the future Cylar funny. I wasn't used to seeing him as the good person as well. It's true though.. there are quite a few loop holes in the story so far. But oh well, maybe it'll be covered up in the later episodes. I still love watching it.

I am guessing future Peter died cause the Haishen(spelling?) was stood near him so he couldn't heal or use any of his powers. Future Sylar was cool, I like the way he named his son Noah after HRG
smile.gif

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Razorwing said:
Anakir said:

I am guessing future Peter died cause the Haishen(spelling?) was stood near him so he couldn't heal or use any of his powers. Future Sylar was cool, I like the way he named his son Noah after HRG
smile.gif

Named after? Or is?
ph34r.gif

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
one thing i hate is how they keep on introducing a character and discarding him/her quickly. Ie, in season 1, the painter and his gf. after they died, no more about them, not even an honorable mention. also, the irish chick that got stuck in the future. peter was all about saving her, but now, we haven't even heard her name in awhile. there are so many other instances where they introduce a character and a few episodes later they're never heard of again. my biggest gripe with season 3 is how they over exagerated everyone. they stated sylar was in level 2 and the people in level 5 were uber dangerous and could easily destroy the world. their powers were a massive dissapointment imo. fire, how are they supposed to destroy the world with fire. that german dude. his power was a major dissapointment. he opened doors and closed blinds. i'm very afraid of what he's going to do. also, my biggest gripe was how in one episode hrg was like, the guy peter was in had a very dangerous power and he even said it in a way that made him seem like a very dangerous guy. i expected him to have like the ability to destroy things or something dangerous, but instead he had super sonic voice. that was a big knock in the head. the guy with fire had a more dangerous power than that. the fear guy had a decent power i guess.

bombchu

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
robosuplex.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Razorwing said:
I am guessing future Peter died cause the Haishen(spelling?) was stood near him so he couldn't heal or use any of his powers.
I lol'd so hard at that part though! Not 'cos Future Pete died. It was just that all of a sudden Present Pete gets hardcore and smacks the shit out of the Haitian, who you didn't even know was there in the first place. Like, the Haitian came on screen just to get knocked out. Present Pete did his jump-smack combo on Sylar too at the end... right? Anyway, lawls.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate how Hiro didn't really hesitate to kill Ando. If you ask me, I thought that was kind of stupid. I hope he doesn't die. And another thing to criticize. Cylar could have EASILY heard what Claire and Claire's dad was talking about. Its one off those "loop holes" heroes has. Cylar has the power to hear things miles away remember..? It was the episode where he was travelling with Syresh (?) and some woman was working on some automobile.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
level 5 thoughts

I'm starting to wonder what good Level 5 even is. I mean, Peter can teleport in and out of it will, and needs to be sedated to be kept there (Makes you wonder why Hiro couldn't do this before...). I have no clue how they kept black hole guy there without similarly sedating him. Before you say "the Hatian" remember that he isn't always there, and for a chunk of season 2, he was affected by the shanti virus and had no powers. Sylar cracked the glass in rescuing Angela, so obviously he could get out too if he really wanted to.

And what is the point of locking all these people forever anyways? If there really that dangerous, why not kill them? The company obviously has no problems with killing other people.

company thoughts
Also, the company is preatty stupid. First they create a virus that could kill 97% of the population and leave it around. Next they create a formula to give people powers, decide that it's a horrible idea and then... leave it around. Why don't the just destroy these things in the first place? Even Adam thought it was a dumb idea.

last ep thoughts
Hiro must have some freaky time travel plan to save ando. mr. peterilli could be interesting. The plot is getting preatty convolouted though, hopefully it doesn't just become a mess. the suresh thing has already ceased to make sense...

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I only watched this most recent episode since I'm not really watching TV anymore, and I was home. I haven't seen Heroes since the Season 2 finale, and...

Good God, it doesn't even feel like the same show anymore. It seems like they're intentionally making everyone "switch sides" on the Heroes/Villains part just to further the...promotion, I guess.

Meh.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Doomsday Forte said:
I only watched this most recent episode since I'm not really watching TV anymore, and I was home. I haven't seen Heroes since the Season 2 finale, and...

Good God, it doesn't even feel like the same show anymore. It seems like they're intentionally making everyone "switch sides" on the Heroes/Villains part just to further the...promotion, I guess.

Meh.
The whole switch sides thing is to shock you into thinking this episode is awesome and original because x betrayed y but in reality they're just trying to keep attention away from all the plotholes and crappy storyline.

Shows tend to suck on the third season. They say its the hardest but I don't even think they're trying.
We need a definite ending this season or else it'll keep going on and on and on and before you know it it'll have 10 seasons, shitloads of franchise and the show will suck balls but everyone will just keep watching it out of habit. Thats a real shame seeing as heroes is a good show...

Speaking about shows that go on too long, who else thinks prison break should have ended on the first season?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
Speaking about shows that go on too long, who else thinks prison break should have ended on the first season?
I agree with your points. Though I agree with this too. Now it's not about a prison break, but...uh, Let's Roam The Countryside While Evading The Law And Stuff Is Going to Happen V3! D:

Heroes might've benefited if there wasn't a writers' strike, but they had to emergency shutdown the last season and here we are wondering what the fuck happened.

Also,
Mohinder being Spider-Man is hilarious. I'm now expecting Peter or Sylar or Claire getting adamantium claws and mutton-chops any ol' day now.

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doomsday Forte said:
Heroes might've benefited if there wasn't a writers' strike, but they had to emergency shutdown the last season and here we are wondering what the fuck happened.

According to deleted scenes on the season 2 DVD, Villains was planned virtually entirely as is. If there hadn't been a writers strike, they were going to have Peter not catch the vial and then deal with the consequences of the virus being released. The press conference at the end of season 2 was originally Nathan talking about the virus, then he slumps down from being infected. Later, Maya was going to be found to be able to absorb the virus. Then Villains was going to happen with the same ideas of the formula, level 5 escapes, etc. The only real difference would have maybe been in the very beginning - Peter may have not shot Nathan.

Razorwing

Elite Four Member
Trophies
XP
Country
mysticwaterfall said:
According to deleted scenes on the season 2 DVD, Villains was planned virtually entirely as is. If there hadn't been a writers strike, they were going to have Peter not catch the vial and then deal with the consequences of the virus being released. The press conference at the end of season 2 was originally Nathan talking about the virus, then he slumps down from being infected. Later, Maya was going to be found to be able to absorb the virus. Then Villains was going to happen with the same ideas of the formula, level 5 escapes, etc. The only real difference would have maybe been in the very beginning - Peter may have not shot Nathan.

Thats interesting, I never found out till now how they were supposed to finish the second season. That ending would have actually given Maya a reason to be in the show as well, she has been a completly pointless character so far.
So far the only thing she has done is give Suresh her adrenaline so he could create his serum that gave him his power. But in theroy he could have got that from any of the other characters in the show.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Peter deserves what just happened to him for being so reckless. I guess the new "hero" now is Cylar.

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
God, people like season 3?

I enjoyed season 1, it had some great episodes and the odd awful episode, then season 2 was pretty much below average the whole way through.
And now season 3 is this big convoluted pretentious bullshit, I really hate it when shows make me feel like a dumbass for ever liking it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo