OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Season 3, Episode 14. Starts Volume 4

QUOTE said:
After the destructions of Primatech and Pinehearst, the Heroes attempt to start new lives. Claire uncovers the plot by Nathan to hunt down and capture all people with abilities. Sylar begins searching for his biological parents.

Just downloading it now
smileipb2.png

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not bad so far. It could erase Season 3 from my memory.

Even though, just for one season I had hoped we were getting away from this seeing the future nonsense... yeah, it was cool in the first season, but it's been done to death in seasons 2 and 3.

I don't know why they took Hiro since Hiro has no powers.

It seems like they are going with Peter having lost all of his previous abilities, which makes sense. Less hokey that way.

Sylar's back to being a bad ass. That's good.

pajamaboy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The past two seasons of heroes have been kind of a let down for me personally. I like the direction that it is going in now, this new season looks like it has lots of potential. Does anyone else wonder what happened to Molly Walker and Micah Sanders? And what about West?

Anyway, I'm just hoping that some new heroes (with good storylines) get introduced this season =D

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When was it back? Must watch!! I hope Sylar never becomes good again. I just miss him being evil.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Really? Heroes Season 1 is some of the best TV I've ever seen. Admittedly, it's really slow-moving to start with and it's pretty much just ordinary, everyday stuff that happens in the first few episodes, but once it gets underway it's amazing stuff.

And I'll be off to download Season 4, hopefully it will be better than that awful Season 3. Even worse than Season 2 IMO, it felt like it was going nowhere and all the character's have multiple personalities I swear (not consistent at all).

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Trolly said:
Really? Heroes Season 1 is some of the best TV I've ever seen. Admittedly, it's really slow-moving to start with and it's pretty much just ordinary, everyday stuff that happens in the first few episodes, but once it gets underway it's amazing stuff.

And I'll be off to download Season 4, hopefully it will be better than that awful Season 3. Even worse than Season 2 IMO, it felt like it was going nowhere and all the character's have multiple personalities I swear (not consistent at all).

True that. It's worth watching more into the season so you can get an in depth story of what's going on.

By the way, it's still season 3. I think the Volume 4 got you mixed up. First episode of volume 4 was awesome. The ending was great.

And about Sylar:

From the looks of it.. I think Sylar's gonna become a Hero again.. in a villainous way. He's so cool now.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEROES FTW

yeah i hope sylar can become "good" again and maybe team up with some heroes to take down the bad dudes. whos the main soldier dude thats bald, old, and mean looking?
and its kinda weird how the whole capture-all-the-people-with-powers organization is working out. i mean, does nathan like call the shots? does he dictate which people get kidnapped? because i mean, how can everyone trust that his judgment is correct? and if they have a list of proven people that have abilities, nathan should be on that list too. the whole thing is sketchy and wouldnt really happen -.-

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Forget Heroes.

House is the best TV program that starts with an H.

Sorry to let all you Heroes fans down, but if I want to watch a hero, I'll watch Super Man, or X-Men.

HEROES STANDS FOR EVERYTHING WRONG WITH TODAY'S SOCIETY!!

Yeah, glad I got all that out.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ah, so this is the future that Bishop (from X-Men) says he is from.

Also, this episode was lacking in President Worf.

Anakir

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
yeah i hope sylar can become "good" again and maybe team up with some heroes to take down the bad dudes. whos the main soldier dude thats bald, old, and mean looking?
and its kinda weird how the whole capture-all-the-people-with-powers organization is working out. i mean, does nathan like call the shots? does he dictate which people get kidnapped? because i mean, how can everyone trust that his judgment is correct? and if they have a list of proven people that have abilities, nathan should be on that list too. the whole thing is sketchy and wouldnt really happen -.-

Nathan's the starter of this corporation.. he wouldn't put himself on the list even if he does have powers. He pretty much decides on who gets captured and not seeing that everyone's taking orders from him. He even let Claire go, so that's a big giveaway. Plus, he has a lot of power now because he's the President (?)

I don't know about the bald guy though. I'd like to know who he is too, but it might not matter much. He's probably just some unimportant guy working for Nathan.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I hear that the good episodes (with the new writing team) doesn't occur until epi 19. So we still have a month to go...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-