Hacking Henkaku.xyz keeps refreshing "please wait"

dandymanz

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
The Henkaku exploit is luck based. I've managed to getting it working before on 1 to 3 tries. But for the R5, it took me as long as 15 to 20mins just to get it updated. Things i did were
1) Delete cookies and History, try again.
2) Close all open windows in browser, delete cookies and history, try again
3) Off on Vita, try again
4) Rebuild database, try again.

After my 15min trial and error, it actually worked on the 3rd time after i rebuilt my database. I actually wished they could remove the "Ok" button step so that i can let the browser refresh itself till the exploit worked.

Last edited by dandymanz,
Reactions: SuperDan

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Vita like the PSP has a very good power saving sleep mode. May I ask why you turn it off? I leave it on power saving sleep mode all day and don't see much of a battery lost from full battery. However, just about every manufacturer edits the battery % so it stays at 100% longer than it's supposed to even tho it is in fact losing battery. Like 30 mins of gaming and battery goes 100-95, then next 30 min, 95-70 haha.

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont use offline installer, so this may not be relevant. Whenever henkaku wont load for me, i close the browser, reload the site and try again. If it keeps looping on loading, like half the bar loads and then it starts over ad nauseum, then i close the browser, turn the vita off and restart. I have never had to clear cookies, delete history, rebuild database etc. I only ever have that one tab or page open the entire time i am trying to load henkaku. Also might help to go back to the main henkaku page before closing the browser. I found that if you dont and it was looping, it will go right back to looping when you open the browser. You really should only have to power off and restart if you get an error though. I got r5 pretty much as soon as it released, but seems this one took a lot longer to trigger properly than the other versions did.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Vita like the PSP has a very good power saving sleep mode. May I ask why you turn it off? I leave it on power saving sleep mode all day and don't see much of a battery lost from full battery. However, just about every manufacturer edits the battery % so it stays at 100% longer than it's supposed to even tho it is in fact losing battery. Like 30 mins of gaming and battery goes 100-95, then next 30 min, 95-70 haha.
I been charging my battery in sleep mode for months, for some reason is never full when i use it, according to the molecule thing or any hombrew emulator i use, is always 88% And i mean a actual vita not like vita tv. I wonder if i should use the power adaptor instead of console usb. :unsure:

V0ltr0n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I been charging my battery in sleep mode for months, for some reason is never full when i use it, according to the molecule thing or any hombrew emulator i use, is always 88% And i mean a actual vita not like vita tv. I wonder if i should use the power adaptor instead of console usb. :unsure:
Yes, use the power adaptor. Console usb has a low output of power, especially if the console is in sleep mode. I know xbox one can charge things via usb while it is asleep, but it is extremely slow. Maybe it just doesnt have the juice to power your vita battery up the rest of the way. Hopefully your battery hasnt developed a memory somehow. You could also try turning the vita on, let it drain completely, then charge it using the power adaptor. I hope you resolve the problem. Good luck.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I had the same issue....since the HK5 came out.

I tried to delete the cookies, the history, rebooted the vita again and again, nothing really worked and when it loaded, the installation would fail.
I didn't have this issue with the previous releases of HK but I don't know weither it has a link or not with this. Or maybe too many people connecting to the website?

I should say that it depends on the time of day and your internet connection speed. Like in my my school, the internet isn't stable, it often disconnects,
I reformated my memory card, went to a fast food, used their wifi; the page loaded very quickly without refreshing and I succeed to install the latest version of HK.

I would advice you to try with a better internet connection, that worked for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1