Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
For Hollow Fragment,I only have changed the "DMG" stat which gives you a boost of damage and yeah even I couldnt find the offset for "ATK".

To get the offset for "DMG",
Installed Hollow Fragment (EUR) and tried looking for DMG, but I can't seem to be able to find it (0 results). I did, however, edit DPS but it didn't stick (the address keeps changing I think).
So, if you don't mind me asking, where's the rest of your sentence? :P
€dit: nvm, found it by setting Data Type to "Auto", locked both addresses to 9999 and damn, that damage. :D

Last edited by signz,

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@SignZ

Can you also look for making the Burst Gauge always Max/Infinite ? :D Or make Item in Slot 1 Max ?
Also the same for SP (the Bar on the Right corner for making use of abilitys) .d
Would be awesome if you find something for it and release all your codes! :D

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@SignZ

Can you also look for making the Burst Gauge always Max/Infinite ? :D Or make Item in Slot 1 Max ?
Also the same for SP (the Bar on the Right corner for making use of abilitys) .d
Would be awesome if you find something for it and release all your codes! :D
haha, I can try at least. Locking DMG at 9999 seems to be really buggy tho. It sometimes sets itself back to its old, low value.

westwood

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
@SignZ

The Game is Changing Values everytime. At least i saw a year ago when i played the Japanese Version of the game that Stats are always Changing. Think thats why the DMG sets back to its old value. Im not really good in finding Cheats or anything like that. Thats why i leave it to others :D
Would be great to see some Cheats for this game. I already got the Platinum on the Japanese and the PS4 Version, now im only missing the EU Version. But since the Game takes very long to finish i would play the third time with Cheats :D

signz

Timelord
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Didn't think I'd find SP but I think I did.
0x821F33DC
0x821F33E0
0x82C51660 (just locking this one at 300 changes SP to 1/1 but also infinite. Combined with the other two, it sets SP to 300/1. Just the other two sets it to unusable 300/300)
HP maybe at
0x821F3398
0x821F339C
0x821F33A0
0x821F33A8
0x821F33AC
0x821F33B0
0x82C51658

Last edited by signz,

Ranek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Installed Hollow Fragment (EUR) and tried looking for DMG, but I can't seem to be able to find it (0 results). I did, however, edit DPS but it didn't stick (the address keeps changing I think).
So, if you don't mind me asking, where's the rest of your sentence? :P
€dit: nvm, found it by setting Data Type to "Auto", locked both addresses to 9999 and damn, that damage. :D

I explained how to find the DMG by quoting your old post in my previous post which explained how I got it.

P.S Btw,I think you can change it around 25000 to get higher dmg since if you put it higher like 99999,the DMG stats would get bugged out.

I wish someone could find the item offsets for weapon slot.:D

One more thing,

You can get 999,999,999 money by changing the value of an item in a shop.

First, go to weapon/armor shop.After that,choose one weapon/armor price and look for it in gohanMem.

I recommend you guys find a high price item to get the result easier.For example,Wedding dress from the DLC(3,000,000)

After finding the offsets,change the offsets value to 0 and purchase it.

Next,go to the "Sell" option in the shop and look for the wedding dress selling price.

Look for the wedding dress selling price offsets and boom!,change it to 999,999,999.

And sell it. BAM! You succeeded in achieving your dream money.

Though,once you achieve 999,999,999 money in your inventory,do not sell more item since it will change your money to 0.

P.S If you try and change the amount of money you got in your bag,it wont stay and will only fake it.
So the one way to get your dream money is by following my steps.

I wish someone could find the item offsets for weapon slot and the level exp.:D

Last edited by Ranek,

loiuyt1207

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
While I still have no luck with ATK, I found some other nice things:
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (EUR) PCSB00830
Yuld (money) 0x830B04C0
Material item slot 1 0x844C29E4 (amount, so change that byte to FF and re-arrange your material items to get 255 of them)
Kirito's level 0x89881A58 (for example level 393 DEC = 0189 HEX but 89 01 as bytes)
How to use it with memdump plzz

NanayaEmiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello guys, I was searching around the net and led me here. I'm looking for more codes for Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment (v1.02 EU maidump ver).
I used SignZ offsets with gohanmem 2.0 and they work great (sp 3 lines locked to 300 and hp lines locked to whatev value i assign to them)
Also the buy/sell/mod trick Ranek mentioned, flawless! Thnks guys.

But i think I hit a roadblock. I cant seem to edit dmg, dps or other stats as they keep changing, even when using lock. I tried using these methods: changing/removing eqiupments, use of attack buffs, level up comparison, all to no avail (mod just reset back to orig value esp when changing room/area or engaging battle).
This being the case, i would like to ask for some help finding static/working addresses for this. As well as to ask if you have more offsets/codes that you could tell, even experimental ones.

If you have any of these particular codes, it would be greatly appreciated if you could share.
- as I mentioned earlier, stats mod
- change weapon proficiency exp acquisition rate to x2 or higher and/or all weapon proficiency/skills max
- walking speed rate to x2 or higher
- attack speed rate to x2 or higher
- burst bar to infinte
- no cooldown for skills
- upgrades always success
- drop rate always 100%
- field shiny collection points never runs out

I hope someone could help me with my quest to haxspeedrun this game. This will be my 3rd time playing the game (if I include the previous untranslated psp ver of this). Pls & thnx. If you like, you can use this as loose reference to find offsets:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/675323-sword-art-online-infinity-moment/65780359

Bakke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does anyone have DJMAX TECHNIKA TUNE cheats? I haven't had luck with that except a couple codes I find myself:

8780641C 99999 // 99999 COMBO
87806414 XXXXX // Song score, where XXXXX is your desired score for the currently played song. Sadly it doesnt affect EXP.

I also tried hacking into savedata where DJ LVL, EXP, Unlocked Equipment and PLAYED SONGS are there , but data file has checksum and it's not a trivial one you can easily grab from an Hex edit tool

Last edited by Bakke,

kay_1050

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just realise Ray Gigant save file is small with only several kb. Is there any ways i can cheat through this without using real time editing since my gohanmem and rincheat just stop working

Crysal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Anyone had luck cheating in Chaos Rings III? Tried gohanmen and memdump but couldn't really find anything with either.

Crysal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Had you tried hex editing the save file?

I did, however I'm not really savvy when it comes to this kind of thing. I've done some hex-editing before, but always with guides or some kind of basic fact-finding already been done by some other person on the net.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty