Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

gvargas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I did, however I'm not really savvy when it comes to this kind of thing. I've done some hex-editing before, but always with guides or some kind of basic fact-finding already been done by some other person on the net.

Ok, I'm going to install it today and let you know what I can find, if the save file is not encrypted or has a checksum then it's piece of cake... ;)

EDIT: I installed it but it's the one that gets you to the Trilogy menu and then you select the Chaos game you want, the problem is when trying to dump the save file with Vita Save Manager it doesn't dump the right one, I may need to use rinCheat or goHANmem to do it...

Last edited by gvargas,
Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Triforce141

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to get banned if you save edit games that have cross saves with the PS4 version, and upload to said PS4 version?

Binding of Isaac
Final Fantasy X
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus

Dynel81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Any hacks for Steins;Gate? just starting it and I will try to hack it... unless of course there's someone else that already hacked it

MercedesLaii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
edited savegame dungeon travelers 2 with 4millions money, 5 chars at level 99. last played beginning chapter 5

i did something wrong with the item leather shield. when you select it in every menu, the game will crash. so make sure to not chose it accidentaly

PS: save before access item or store to prevent the leather shield selected accidentally :P

What did you use? I've tried both Rincheat and Gohan , but either I end up with zero results when re-searching or crashes.
Same thing with hex editing. It just corrupts the save

NanayaEmiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no hollow fragment codes?

Yorokobe shounen, as I overdid myself. Also, with a certain guy playing SAO:MD reached a limit no one ever knew for the first time, I would like to celebrate and humbly share my findings.
Game: Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Game Region & Version: EUR - v1.02 update & DLC - MaiDump 233.2z10
Memory Editor: goHANmem v2.0

#Experience Per Kill +40950pts.
@0x82C516AE @4 @4095

#Drop Rate Always +99%
@0x82C516CD @2 @99

#No Skill Casting Delay
@0x82C516C6 @4 @52224

#Skills Instant Cooldown
@0x82C5175D @2 @127

#Move Speed x3.55
@0x82C5172A @2 @255

#Critical Rate 77%
@0x82C516C0 @4 @77

#Infinite Health Points
@0x82C51658 @4 @777777

#Infinite Soul Point
@0x82C51660 @2 @30000

#Infinite Burst Point
@0x82C4CF84 @2 @500

#Significant Damage Per Second
@0x82C51684 @4 @30000

#Fastest Auto Attack Speed
@0x82C51694 @2 @0

#Minimum Damage Per Second (Self)
@0x82C51684 @4 @0

#_____rinse-repeat-reset_____
@0x81000000 @1 @0

#multiplayer hp
@0x821D7D78 @2 @777444

#multiplayer sp
@0x821D7D80 @2 @27000

#multiplayer dmg
@0x821D7DA4 @2 @30000

#multiplayer autoatkspd
@0x821D7DB4 @2 @0
Above codes are all self explanatory, just my add-ons:

- for the experience value gained per kill, I haven't explored the maximum value. But even if you kill the lowest level cannon fodders out there, you still get that experience, and it does stack with buffs/pots.

- assuming the default minimum drop rate of an item is 1%, then this code is a direct additive to that. resulting to 100%. I do not suggest to change it higher than that value (or resulting to total greater than 200%) as you might not receive "key items" for dungeon/story progression.

- with this code, player skips the 1-2 second posing/poising/delay and will just directly use battle/ultimate/esoteric skills. And the next code is for your battle skills that almost instantly refreshes the cooldown immediately after you use them, use Hyper Armor and PFT Style wherever, whenever, to your heart's content. Both codes together, they make it look like how SAO-re:HR does their battle buffs (instantaneous & no animation)!

- not sure if this can be further increased. But this is the most important code I searched for almost forever (actually the cause that led me to the memory editor we're using and this forum), now this is how the real Kirito runs in the Anime/LN/Manga! Run like a wind!

- a previous comment says that their dps is "damn, that damage" which is good, now add this (or even better, make it to 100%) and see what you are missing.

- hp/bp/sp all in it's goodness, the good ol' god mode. 7 is my fave number so change it if you must. Even if you fall in Bastea, you won't die and can still explore the map and use teleport stone. The SP is in 30k because I use a skill that adds remaining SP to damage.

- i used the word significant because I don't know the maximum I can enter there. It will stack with buffs but will make your dps value to negative when you overbuffed. Though this and the critical attack codes work wonder.

- that axe, that 2h sword, that mace, that (insert whatever slowest weapon you can imagine), the player will wield and use it like an "air" weapon while auto attacking (though your accuracy still depends on your HIT value). Not immediate but next time you look, your weapon mastery is at 1000. Warning: Turn this off/unlock if you are performing a long OSS to avoid sudden cancellations/frustrations.

- if overleveled, overpowered or need to do a certain hollow mission that requires you to hold back with your dps, there you go.

- the rest, for when you access multiplayer (alone), haven't completely explored them yet, but now that the above codes for singleplayer are in... you know the rest.
This might be a universal precaution by now, but just want to remind that before you use these codes to always BACK-UP your savedata, because you never know what will happen. Although these codes are stable in my system and set-up, I will not hold any responsibility for any data loses. This game is by default has that issue anyway (save data randomly getting corrupted at times).

Now currently looking for these with the aim of no/less grinding and for personal achievement (+difficulty of finding/my thoughts):
- Implement element complete after a hollow mission (hard to find)
- Extended buffs duration (easy but no time)
- Inflict debuffs easily (easy but no time)
- Minigame: Date chat enjoy gauge max (medium, doable)
- Easy rank 5 approval rate / faster approval (hard to find)
- Switch/Praising instant cooldowns (medium, doable)
- Player's main stats (hard to find)
- Upgrading rate always success (hard to find)
- Upgrading takes no materials (hard to find, but doesn't matter with 100% drop rate)
- Infinite consumable items slots #1, #2 & #3 (hard, doable)
- Partner's ATK/DEF/BUF diamond parameters easy to / instant fill (hard to find)
- Infinity Moment Necklace / equipment slot change (hard to find. I know it's EU ver but its there, acquired only by memory editing. Like how I dual wield Insane Ruler x2 in PSP ver. without DLC patch)

PS: Refer to the previous page for the max money method, other good stuffs and cross references, but I kinda integrated/improved some of them here. When playing, I use one line entry per code so that it wont randomly crash. Hence they are so far very stable and unchanging, though you may see visual flickering of excessive values in the user interface sometimes during gameplay.

Currently my 4th time playing the game (twice including SAO:IM), and definitely not a masochist as I don't have time with all those grindings but just a casual completionist. Memory editing is just my hobby but I hope this will spark for more codes to come, if you know some please share them here. Good luck OSSing and enjoy guys! Cheers!

Last edited by NanayaEmiya,

hanseo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yorokobe shounen, as I overdid myself. Also, with a certain guy playing SAO:MD reached a limit no one ever knew for the first time, I would like to celebrate and humbly share my findings.
Game: Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Game Region & Version: EUR - v1.02 update & DLC - MaiDump 233.2z10
Memory Editor: goHANmem v2.0

#Experience Per Kill +40950pts.
@0x82C516AE @4 @4095

#Drop Rate Always +99%
@0x82C516CD @2 @99

#No Skill Casting Delay
@0x82C516C6 @4 @52224

#Skills Instant Cooldown
@0x82C5175D @2 @127

#Move Speed x3.55
@0x82C5172A @2 @255

#Critical Rate 77%
@0x82C516C0 @4 @77

#Infinite Health Points
@0x82C51658 @4 @777777

#Infinite Soul Point
@0x82C51660 @2 @30000

#Infinite Burst Point
@0x82C4CF84 @2 @500

#Significant Damage Per Second
@0x82C51684 @4 @30000

#Fastest Auto Attack Speed
@0x82C51694 @2 @0

#Minimum Damage Per Second (Self)
@0x82C51684 @4 @0

#_____rinse-repeat-reset_____
@0x81000000 @1 @0

#multiplayer hp
@0x821D7D78 @2 @777444

#multiplayer sp
@0x821D7D80 @2 @27000

#multiplayer dmg
@0x821D7DA4 @2 @30000

#multiplayer autoatkspd
@0x821D7DB4 @2 @0
Above codes are all self explanatory, just my add-ons:

- for the experience value gained per kill, I haven't explored the maximum value. But even if you kill the lowest level cannon fodders out there, you still get that experience, and it does stack with buffs/pots.

- assuming the default minimum drop rate of an item is 1%, then this code is a direct additive to that. resulting to 100%. I do not suggest to change it higher than that value (or resulting to total greater than 200%) as you might not receive "key items" for dungeon/story progression.

- with this code, player skips the 1-2 second posing/poising/delay and will just directly use battle/ultimate/esoteric skills. And the next code is for your battle skills that almost instantly refreshes the cooldown immediately after you use them, use Hyper Armor and PFT Style wherever, whenever, to your heart's content. Both codes together, they make it look like how SAO-re:HR does their battle buffs (instantaneous & no animation)!

- not sure if this can be further increased. But this is the most important code I searched for almost forever (actually the cause that led me to the memory editor we're using and this forum), now this is how the real Kirito runs in the Anime/LN/Manga! Run like a wind!

- a previous comment says that their dps is "damn, that damage" which is good, now add this (or even better, make it to 100%) and see what you are missing.

- hp/bp/sp all in it's goodness, the good ol' god mode. 7 is my fave number so change it if you must. Even if you fall in Bastea, you won't die and can still explore the map and use teleport stone. The SP is in 30k because I use a skill that adds remaining SP to damage.

- i used the word significant because I don't know the maximum I can enter there. It will stack with buffs but will make your dps value to negative when you overbuffed. Though this and the critical attack codes work wonder.

- that axe, that 2h sword, that mace, that (insert whatever slowest weapon you can imagine), the player will wield and use it like an "air" weapon while auto attacking (though your accuracy still depends on your HIT value). Not immediate but next time you look, your weapon mastery is at 1000. Warning: Turn this off/unlock if you are performing a long OSS to avoid sudden cancellations/frustrations.

- if overleveled, overpowered or need to do a certain hollow mission that requires you to hold back with your dps, there you go.

- the rest, for when you access multiplayer (alone), haven't completely explored them yet, but now that the above codes for singleplayer are in... you know the rest.
This might be a universal precaution by now, but just want to remind that before you use these codes to always BACK-UP your savedata, because you never know what will happen. Although these codes are stable in my system and set-up, I will not hold any responsibility for any data loses. This game is by default has that issue anyway (save data randomly getting corrupted at times).

Now currently looking for these with the aim of no/less grinding and for personal achievement (+difficulty of finding/my thoughts):
- Upgrading takes no materials (hard to find, but doesn't matter with 100% drop rate)
- Partner's ATK/DEF/BUF diamond parameters easy to / instant fill (hard to find)
- Infinity Moment Necklace / equipment slot change (hard to find. I know it's EU ver but its there, acquired only by memory editing. Like how I dual wield Insane Ruler x2 in PSP ver. without DLC patch)

PS: Refer to the previous page for the max money method, other good stuffs and cross references, but I kinda integrated/improved some of them here. When playing, I use one line entry per code so that it wont randomly crash. Hence they are so far very stable and unchanging, though you may see visual flickering of excessive values in the user interface sometimes during gameplay.

Currently my 4th time playing the game (twice including SAO:IM), and definitely not a masochist as I don't have time with all those grindings but just a casual completionist. Memory editing is just my hobby but I hope this will spark for more codes to come, if you know some please share them here. Good luck OSSing and enjoy guys! Cheers!

how to make the code permanent?

did u use memory mode or normal mode?

Last edited by hanseo,

NanayaEmiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
how to make the code permanent?

did u use memory mode or normal mode?

I didn't got what you are trying to ask, goHANmem doesn't have memory nor normal modes. The goHANmem I know is an in-game memory editor (like CWcheat/tempAR in psp). I haven't touch the savedata edit function of it (I know this thread is about save editing, but oh well). These codes need to be applied each time you open the game app, preferably after loading your save. In other words, these codes are not permanent as you are just editing the memory of the game, not the save data, modifying/locking it to the values we set them when you use goHANmem while playing. You can make a cheat database (copy-past my codes) for this game and name it PCSB00618.txt under /db of goHANmem datafolder. Then apply each codes you like them each time you open SAO:HR. Tinker a little bit and familiarize yourself with goHANmem and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Though if you are asking how to make codes permanent then one needs to make a modified game "patch" and install that, requiring you to deal with eboot and/or pkg/vpk stuffs. Which is a whole level of specialty and I don't deal with those at the moment.

Hope I this answer your question. :)

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Does anyone have a link to the list of codes for all of the currently hacked games? I remember seeing a page for it that showed which games were available for Save Game hacks and which were available for Real Time hacks, but I can't find it again.

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I got some minimal progress on Player's main stats, you had it right there all along btw :P

All credit goes to you though for what I did find by laying down a rock solid foundation. Also, I'm not sure if what I found is specific to Philia or the 1st ally/2nd party member slot depending on how you view it. I just started the game so she is all I have access to. I think I may have roughly found Asuna as well, but no changes would stick, she just had the same HP value as Philia so purely guess-timating. I got no results for any other friend's HP from searching so perhaps you'll have better luck playing around.

81E63518 - Asuna HP?
81E63828 - Asuna relocated HP?

82C4CF84 - Your Infinite Burst Point code

82C51658 - Kirito HP current @4 / Your Infinite HP code
82C5165C - Kirito HP total @4
82C51660 - Kirito SP current @2 / Your Infinite SP code
82C51662 - Kirito SP total @2
82C51664 - current exp @2
82C51666 - current tnl @2
82C51668 - Kirito Str - can't edit
82C5166A - Kirito Vit - can't edit
82C5166C - Kirito Agi - can't edit
82C5166E - Kirito Dex - can't edit

82C51684 - Your Damage Per Second code(s)

82C51694 - Your Auto Attack Speed code

82C516A4 - -Hit -Dodge -Atk going up, + going down
82C516A5 - -Hit -Dodge -Atk going up, + going down
82C516A6 - same stats but bad either way
82C516A7 - game crasher

82C516A8 - Kirito HP boost
82C516A9 - Kirito HP boost
82C516AA - Kirito HP boost
82C516AB - Kirito HP boost

82C516AC - Kirito SP boost
82C516AD - Kirito SP boost

82C516AE - Your Exp Per Kill code

82C516B0 - Atk Str boost
82C516B1 - Atk Str boost

82C516B2 - Def Vit boost
82C516B3 - Def Vit boost

82C516B4 - Agi Dodge boost
82C516B5 - Agi Dodge boost

82C516B6 - Dex Hit boost
82C516B7 - Dex Hit boost

82C516B8 - Atk boost
82C516B9 - Atk boost

82C516BA - Def boost
82C516BB - Def boost

82C516BC - Hit boost
82C516BD - Hit boost

82C516BE - Dodge boost
82C516BF - Dodge boost

82C516C0 - Your Critical Rate % code

82C516C6 - Your Skill Casting Delay

82C516CD - Your Drop Rate Boost

82C5172A - Your Move Speed code

82C5175D - Your Skill Instant Cooldown

Philia or Party Member Slot I'm not sure

82C53BF8 - Philia HP current? @4
82C53BFC - Philia HP max? @4
82C53C00 - Philia SP @2
82C53C02 - Philia SP @2
82C53C04 - Philia Exp? @2 - can't edit really
82C53C06 - Philia Exp? @2 - can't edit really
82C53C08 - Philia Str @2
82C53C0A - Philia Vit @2
82C53C0C - Philia Agi @2
82C53C0E - Philia Dex @2

82C53C11 - Affects Str & Atk
82C53C13 - Affects Vit & Def
82C53C15 - Affects Agi
82C53C17 - Affects Dex

82C53C20 - Cuts Atk in half
82C53C21 - Puts Atk in negatives
82C53C22 - Boosts Atk
82C53C23 - Boosts Atk

82C53C26 - Boosts Atk
82C53C27 - Boosts Atk massively

82C53C28 - Boosts Def
82C53C29 - Boosts Def massively

*Edit*
Nothing affected weapon or armor stats as far as I can tell. I did manage to change body armor equipped once while messing around but I forgot where it was that happened <_>

Last edited by Gorre,

dragoner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hi pals i know you are ocupied now with holow fragment and thanks for it this game its a walk on the park to me jaja personaly it toke 365h on ps4 to get all the trophies but when you finish on this game could you make for hollow realization aswel i would apriciet and not only me jaja thanks for reading me

NanayaEmiya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got some minimal progress on Player's main stats, you had it right there all along btw :P

All credit goes to you though for what I did find by laying down a rock solid foundation. Also, I'm not sure if what I found is specific to Philia or the 1st ally/2nd party member slot depending on how you view it. I just started the game so she is all I have access to. I think I may have roughly found Asuna as well, but no changes would stick, she just had the same HP value as Philia so purely guess-timating. I got no results for any other friend's HP from searching so perhaps you'll have better luck playing around.

81E63518 - Asuna HP?
81E63828 - Asuna relocated HP?

82C4CF84 - Your Infinite Burst Point code

82C51658 - Kirito HP current @4 / Your Infinite HP code
82C5165C - Kirito HP total @4
82C51660 - Kirito SP current @2 / Your Infinite SP code
82C51662 - Kirito SP total @2
82C51664 - current exp @2
82C51666 - current tnl @2
82C51668 - Kirito Str - can't edit
82C5166A - Kirito Vit - can't edit
82C5166C - Kirito Agi - can't edit
82C5166E - Kirito Dex - can't edit

82C51684 - Your Damage Per Second code(s)

82C51694 - Your Auto Attack Speed code

82C516A4 - -Hit -Dodge -Atk going up, + going down
82C516A5 - -Hit -Dodge -Atk going up, + going down
82C516A6 - same stats but bad either way
82C516A7 - game crasher

82C516A8 - Kirito HP boost
82C516A9 - Kirito HP boost
82C516AA - Kirito HP boost
82C516AB - Kirito HP boost

82C516AC - Kirito SP boost
82C516AD - Kirito SP boost

82C516AE - Your Exp Per Kill code

82C516B0 - Atk Str boost
82C516B1 - Atk Str boost

82C516B2 - Def Vit boost
82C516B3 - Def Vit boost

82C516B4 - Agi Dodge boost
82C516B5 - Agi Dodge boost

82C516B6 - Dex Hit boost
82C516B7 - Dex Hit boost

82C516B8 - Atk boost
82C516B9 - Atk boost

82C516BA - Def boost
82C516BB - Def boost

82C516BC - Hit boost
82C516BD - Hit boost

82C516BE - Dodge boost
82C516BF - Dodge boost

82C516C0 - Your Critical Rate % code

82C516C6 - Your Skill Casting Delay

82C516CD - Your Drop Rate Boost

82C5172A - Your Move Speed code

82C5175D - Your Skill Instant Cooldown

Philia or Party Member Slot I'm not sure

82C53BF8 - Philia HP current? @4
82C53BFC - Philia HP max? @4
82C53C00 - Philia SP @2
82C53C02 - Philia SP @2
82C53C04 - Philia Exp? @2 - can't edit really
82C53C06 - Philia Exp? @2 - can't edit really
82C53C08 - Philia Str @2
82C53C0A - Philia Vit @2
82C53C0C - Philia Agi @2
82C53C0E - Philia Dex @2

82C53C11 - Affects Str & Atk
82C53C13 - Affects Vit & Def
82C53C15 - Affects Agi
82C53C17 - Affects Dex

82C53C20 - Cuts Atk in half
82C53C21 - Puts Atk in negatives
82C53C22 - Boosts Atk
82C53C23 - Boosts Atk

82C53C26 - Boosts Atk
82C53C27 - Boosts Atk massively

82C53C28 - Boosts Def
82C53C29 - Boosts Def massively

*Edit*
Nothing affected weapon or armor stats as far as I can tell. I did manage to change body armor equipped once while messing around but I forgot where it was that happened <_>
I noticed I wrote SAO:HR there lol, my bad, sorry if some people got misleaded, currently SAO:HR runs at Firmware v3.61 and we don't have an spoof/exploit release yet.

Yes, this is what I was looking for when I started this, that people can share their findings, compare it and make better codes. Surely this must have took considerable time and effort, I salute you.
I am not in front of my PSTV/PC at the moment but I was able to find more codes, I'll post them later, but I name them:

- Semipermanent Stats effect (PFT Style and Hyper Armor or any other +buffs that will last for 3-5 hours, Stunning your enemies that would last for hours. rofl)
- Perfect Dodge and Hit always active (don't like activating those 2 buffs but still want them so that you have more space for other buffs? lol)
- Player Main Stats Multiplier strings (yeah, I also found this after my last post. Can multiply each of your stats to xFFFF(hex) but will put it to negative, so around x470(dec) and you're like lvl300. Base stats are directly proportional to level and hence unable to edit. So yeah, the closest edit would be a stat multiplier as oppose to exact value. You are correct, right under my nose! hindsight 20/20)
- EXP multiplier (combine this and my exp/keel and lvl250 is super piece of cake)
- Higher Chance of Inflicting Debuffs (not always 100% as enemies also has debuff resistance, but this will put you on role Debuffer x200 or more)
- Player risk and hate (buggy/crashes)

Amazing that you've found philia/partner stats, I'll try them asap. If you ever find that armor change code again then eventually we will get that Infinity Moment necklace as well. :D

PS: I'm curious if you use SAO:IM cwcheats as a reference? Because they have crazy codes like enable Aincrad floors 1-75, enable "Log Out", play as Heathcliff or other chars, etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou