Hacking Henkaku Save Editing Thread

Majikoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How did you guys use cheat engine on a ps vita?
that's all i needed to know! that fast scan helped LOL. im a noob.

5NgUO4x.jpg

3YFdnOb.jpg

Mind showing us the steps?
how you achieve them, what tool you required?

enviri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used rincheats to export save data, then transferred it over over to my pc via FTP (in root/ux0:/data/rincheat/). Then I opened up cheat engine and opened the save000.dat in the PCSE00896_SAVEDATA folder

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used rincheats to export save data, then transferred it over over to my pc via FTP (in root/ux0:/data/rincheat/). Then I opened up cheat engine and opened the save000.dat in the PCSE00896_SAVEDATA folder
What! Cheat engine absolutely does not open up Dat files.

Majikoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway

I somewhat able to open dat.file as a file and in "memory view" (is this how you edit them?) in there how do you go about editing and finding the right value? what does fast scan means?

Edit; i' think i've got this :]
i hope it works (lol)

Last edited by Majikoi,

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any way to have it write out into @Offset @Value @Byte

This one game does it in reverse hex values and I've been doing it different way's and it's crashing my game each time doing it the rinCheat Activate/Deactivate way. Changing it in Hex Edit then transferring save back over works tho.

Last edited by Ray2R,

enviri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll be pretty difficult, as the offset moves around, like rock raiyu said. The addresses from his snapshots and mine are different for sepith alone.

Majikoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
tbh it's easier editing it in cheat engine than hex, search item value and change it, so simple.
Changing stats doesn't work, it'll just revert back once you equip something, i wonder if it's possible to change value of a weapon, i tried a few times..but then the game crash ;/

Ray2R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tbh it's easier editing it in cheat engine than hex, search item value and change it, so simple.
Changing stats doesn't work, it'll just revert back once you equip something, i wonder if it's possible to change value of a weapon, i tried a few times..but then the game crash ;/
What do you do after you change the value in Cheat Engine. It doesn't let me save back in dat file

enviri

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
stupid stats not sticking and exp always moving around. exp can be modified and sticks, as long as you modify exp left value also so that it makes sense...if you can find it.

Last edited by enviri,

oasis5001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone know how i can turn my Metal Gear Solid 2 & 3 HD save into basically a 100% save file with everything unlocked? If anyone has both the PS3 and Vita version, you can download a 100% file from gamefaqs (MGS2 Save), (MGS3 Save), and use the transfarring feature on the PS3 version to convert it into a vita save. Or could those saves be unusable due to encryption to console id or psn account, etc?

Any ideas?

Ranek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
stupid stats not sticking and exp always moving around. exp can be modified and sticks, as long as you modify exp left value also so that it makes sense...if you can find it.

If I'm not mistaken,for trails of cold steel II, you need to atleast do one battle to make the stats stay and before doing that one battle, you must not change anything at all (equipment,accessory,master quartz,etc) and make sure you will not lvl up after that battle.

Last edited by Ranek,

XERW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Just let it save as a .ct file. It'll still save your changes in the dat file.

Any details regarding Bonding point offset? I found money and quartz offsets using CE but I can't find that darn thing. Is it an individual value/trigger sum?

EDIT: A completed save game also appreciated, maybe there's toggle for NG+ and additional bonding points? Thx

Last edited by XERW,

Ranek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
If I'm not mistaken,for trails of cold steel II, you need to atleast do one battle to make the stats stay and before doing that one battle, you must not change anything at all (equipment,accessory,master quartz,etc) and make sure you will not lvl up after that battle.
One more thing,if you want to make the stats stays forever,you should lvl up to your desire lvl first before changing the stats.

XERW

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Tales of Cold Steel.

00067CD0 = Bonding point value
00067CD4 = Bonding point max value

Seems like it's working so far - 5/8 bonding point at 1st free day. Will report after a day pass.

Last edited by XERW,

Majikoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Man tocs story are so cliche, makes me cringe at the though of it after completing, i feel like it's a waste of time. It's like fairy tail all over again "friendship power" (lol)
tits was a whole lot better imo

Anyway, i think those offset change on every save.dat unless you pinpoint it using cheat engine, it's no use...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1