Francissavi Newbie
    Newcomer

Nigeria
    Android port of nfsmw, skins , cars, roads for the ps vita

2. Noba

Noba Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Judging that patches for games are possible, like with translations, would it be at all possible to patch a game like Minecraft to increase the world size? Ignoring all optimisation, I just want to know if it's at all feasible. An overclock would likely go a long way to help with running a bigger world.

3. Jokey_Carrot

Jokey_Carrot G̶B̶A̶T̶e̶m̶p̶ ̶A̶d̶d̶i̶c̶t̶ Heroin Addict.

United Kingdom
    It's probably possible. You'd jus have to poke around in memory to find the value that defines world size.

Noba likes this.
  4. Tweaker_Modding

Tweaker_Modding Siezure Dice™

United Kingdom
    2. things
    1. would it be possible to port minecraft bedrock to the psvita using the android loader method that the gta san andreas and gta chinatown wars ports use?

2. i’d like to see a vita port of friday night funkin the games free and open source you can find the source code for it here: https://github.com/ninjamuffin99/Funkin

5. Noba

Noba Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    That's great to hear! I wonder how hard it would be to poke around in memory though, and whether it's just as easy as that or if the game would mess up in some other way. For example, it depends on how they handle the world border and clamping the players position.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - (HENkaku), Homebrew, Request